+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

“I think at the moment we just need to a take over compelted and maybe a sorry note to admin might carm them down a bit.“

This B4 fellow on the fans forum needs to be looked after if Derby go busto

I feel for this bloke, hes gonna go right off the deep end so his oarents need to keep an eye on him if the worst happens

Been reading his stuff on there and on his social media account and hes not gonna take it well trust me

Does anyone know him personally and has he got any mates that can help him if the worst happens?
    Last edited by DCFCArmy; 11-06-2022 at 09:07 PM.

He seems a lonely soul if you ask me and Derby County is all hes got and its what keeps him active and mentally stable

I feel sorry for him

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    “I think at the moment we just need to a take over compelted and maybe a sorry note to admin might carm them down a bit.“

This B4 fellow on the fans forum needs to be looked after if Derby go busto

I feel for this bloke, hes gonna go right off the deep end so his oarents need to keep an eye on him if the worst happens

Been reading his stuff on there and on his social media account and hes not gonna take it well trust me

Does anyone know him personally and has he got any mates that can help him if the worst happens?
    WTF are you drivelling on about now???

Think someones hacked his account and describing DCFCA to himself

He's talking about a lovely chap on the Fans forum who's got serious health issues and is in continual pain both physically and, because of the pain, mentally. The Rams are his 'escape' and provide him with the will power to fight on. For once, DCFCA isn't rambling but showing genuine concern. Well done DCFCA and I second your concerns.

EFL statement made today, seems to me they're losing faith in quantuma and are to be directly involved further negotiations with any and all bidders

The EFL has today informed the Administrators at Derby County that following the failure of Mr Chris Kirchner to conclude a sale of the Club, it is changing the terms of the suspended Notice of Withdrawal issued when the Club entered into administration in September 2021.

The League is increasingly concerned that the ongoing delays in the sale process now present a real risk to the integrity of next season’s competition, with the 2022/23 fixture list due to be released in less than two weeks, and need to act now in the best interests of the EFL.*

The suspension of the Notice of Withdrawal of the Club’s share in the EFL is subject to conditions that, in accordance with the League’s insolvency policy, the EFL Board determine and given the lack of progress by the Administrators to finalise a transaction, it now considers it appropriate to revise the conditions of suspension.*

As a result, the EFL has informed the Administrators that there will be a revision to the conditions attached to the suspension and the EFL is now to be made a party to all correspondence and discussions between the Administrators, and any and all potential bidders, with an acknowledgment that the League will be able to negotiate directly in relation to matters concerning the transfer of the share in the EFL.*

Trevor Birch said: “Following this latest setback for the Club and its fans, it is *****ly important that a sale of the Club is concluded at the earliest opportunity and we want to ensure that this objective is achieved.**

“Up until now we have provided the Administrators with the time and opportunity to manage the sale process but with the long stop date on the asset purchase agreement and the membership agreement now passed, further urgent proactive action is required in order to do whatever is possible to secure the Club's future as a continuing member of the EFL.”

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    He's talking about a lovely chap on the Fans forum who's got serious health issues and is in continual pain both physically and, because of the pain, mentally. The Rams are his 'escape' and provide him with the will power to fight on. For once, DCFCA isn't rambling but showing genuine concern. Well done DCFCA and I second your concerns.
    That's fair enough we weren't knocking the sentiment just the poster and if DCFCA wasn't banned from Fans then maybe he could have posted a reply to said poster B4

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Fair enough, but why not express those views on that forum, not here as most here won't understand it - and also thus allowing the person in question to see his concern?

Or is he banned there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Fair enough, but why not express those views on that forum, not here as most here won't understand it - and also thus allowing the person in question to see his concern?

Or is he banned there too?
    Yes!

Even the EFL are now pi$$ed off with Q, they are now going to be actively involved in any sale of DCFC requiring Q to liaise with them over any and all potential new owners!
    Nothing to do with the fixture list and new season fast approaching of course!! 🤔

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)