+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Even the EFL are now pi$$ed off with Q, they are now going to be actively involved in any sale of DCFC requiring Q to liaise with them over any and all potential new owners!
    Nothing to do with the fixture list and new season fast approaching of course!! ��
    Still awaiting G - ‘the Accountant’ - P’s verdict on the behaviour of Quantuma. Doesn’t seem good or appropriate does it?

Regardless of the EFL’s new need for urgency I don’t blame them for being ‘pi$$ed off’ given what now seems to be being suggested.
    There’ll be an awful lot more angry people in Derby if we suffer further as a result of their possible ineptitude.
    Indeed if we reach a stage where Q’s behaviour is proved to have led to a situation that could have been resolved months ago being unnecessarily protracted...what then?

Being court appointed are they goverened and regulated by the courts or is it the FCA?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Being court appointed are they goverened and regulated by the courts or is it the FCA?
    STENSON - probably both and more (ICAEW ?)

rA - demonstrably poor judgement and probable naivety in not anticipating the AML issues - if indeed that's what is the issue. Likely conflicted between getting best deal for creditors and for themselves re fees. Whilst possibly trying to get best deal for fans, that is not what they are there for

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    STENSON - probably both and more (ICAEW ?)

rA - demonstrably poor judgement and probable naivety in not anticipating the AML issues - if indeed that's what is the issue. Likely conflicted between getting best deal for creditors and for themselves re fees. Whilst possibly trying to get best deal for fans, that is not what they are there for
    Thanks. That second sentence seems particularly disturbing. Slightly ironically I’d have thought their behaviour would mean they won’t now be getting the ‘best deal...for themselves re fees’.

Is there any likelihood that their procrastination and possible desire to avoid Ashley taking over actually prevented things being sorted at a time when our Championship survival was still a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Actually Swale I think the answer is staring you in the face, I think Quantuma won't or haven't engaged with MA since probably right at his first bid when he in all probability told them based only on recent revelations he wouldn't be paying them their fee whether all of it or part of it so to them he wasn't a viable bid, the rest of his bid may have measured up however, he or his representitives went public numerous times stating he was still interested in buying the club but Quantuma weren't replying to his correspondence and totally ingnoring him probably to garner some public support and put pressure on Quantuma to open talks again. While all this is happening CK clears off to Preston because the Boro and Wycombe things just blew his mind, he nearly buys Preston till it came to paying so it was reported and the deal fell through, in that time the Gibson affair was put to bed and reports suggested there were no further obstacles so CK makes a hasty return with his original offer, to Quantuma that seemed like the best offer they were going to get for (a) the creditors and (b)for them i.e. their fees so they quickly gave him preferred bidder status and proceeded to make a deal happen, MA still in the background waving his arms about shouting what about me, what about my bid, basically Quantuma are ignoring him because (a) they have just given CK exclusivity and (b) as a two fingers to you and your bid doesn't come close and you know it, you had your chance to improve it, you stood your ground and wouldn't budge and so you've lost that fight, we won and we've gone with CK.......goodbye Mr Ashley we have nothing further to discuss.

MA has been willing to engage throughout but his offer didn't meet Quantumas requirements so its probably true that Quantuma weren't engaging with MA, that may change now and both parties may have to budge, by CK missing his deadline I think what should happen is CK loses his exclusivity and Quantuma don't afford him any extra treatment - he basically gets back in the queue like everyone else, if he can provide evidence of funds and or transfer before MA can sort a deal then I think Quantuma will natrually side with CK, they haven't cut communications with him but rather than said you missed your deadline and exclusivity so we're talking to others from now

The fact that MA has the money to buy DCFC, the ground, the training facilities 10 times over or has owned a premiership club makes not one bit of difference, its about the best deal for the creditors and for Quantuma, not the fans, not the club
    Can't disagree with most of that, suspect Quantuma have pursued the best deal they feel is in their own interests, though difficult to prove of course. Not sure MA would necessarily refuse to pay or could refuse to pay the administrators fees, but he may well as has been suggested e driving a hard bargain.

Geoff

My point being hes not a well lad and needs taking care off. He lives for Derby County and that going away will not have a positive effect on his mentle well being at all, we get bombarded with mental health messages all the time and yet lads like this get left by the roadside

Im concerned because he seems a depressed lad with all this going on and he needs an arm round him if worse comes

A lot of us have other things to keep us going but this lad hasnt got them, bare that in mind before making snide cimments at me. Im assuming its a dig at me and you dont wish harm on the lad I mention.

But it's totally fine for you to make snide sometimes libelous comments about Morris, Quantuma, Pearce, CK

Like I said if you weren't banned off there you could put an arm around him yourself

Maybe we have treasure hunt for Chris missing millions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Maybe we have treasure hunt for Chris missing millions?
    Is that meant to be amusing or is it just showing a complete misunderstanding of what is/might actually be happening? Either way it misses the point completely.

Going on what we already know and adding in well thought out conclusions it looks reasonably certain that all the many fans shouting from the rooftops that CK doesn't, and never has had, the money are wrong. It's looking increasingly like CK paid the £1.4M in wages to avoid a 3 point penalty last month. Then there's the non-refundable deposit of £5M he would have had to pay upon being named PB as stated in the agreement he signed to be part of the bidding process. Then there's possibly as much as another 4 M or 5M he will have paid out to accountants and lawyers over the past 6 or 7 months. If he didn't have the funds to buy, would he really fork out more than £10M just to play out a charade?

The money isn't missing if Quantuma, EFL and Alan Nixon are telling the truth that they've seen both proof of funds and proof of transfer of said funds. It's sat in a European clearing bank awaiting the sign from Plod to release them. Of course. it may be that they are lying and you're right. Possible, yes, but highly unlikely.

It's also said CK is in the process of transferring another £21.M in the hope that clears quickly.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)