+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Andy, I think the following lyrics might make more sense to DCFCA.....

Baby's back, dressed in black,
    Silver buttons all down her back
    High, low, tipsy toe,
    She broke a needle and she can't sew
    Walkin' the dog,
    Just walkin' the dog
    If you don't know how to do it,
    I'll show you how to walk te dog
    Asked a fellow for fif**** cents,
    See the fellow he jumped the fence
    Jumped so high he touched the sky,
    Never got back till the fourth of July
    Walkin' the dog,
    Just walkin' the dog
    If you don't know how to do it,
    I'll show you how to walk the dog
    Come on now, come on, come on
    Mary, Mary, quite contrary
    Tell me, how does your garden grow?
    You got silver bells and you got cockleshells
    Pretty maids all in a row
    Walking the dog
    Just a walkin' the dog
    If you don't know how to do it
    Show you how to walk the dog
    Come on now, come on, come on
    Oh oh, just a, just a, just a walkin'
    Just a, just a, just a walkin'
    Just a, just a, just a walkin'
    Oh yeah, if you don't know how to do it
    I'll show you how to walk the dog, oh
    Just a, just a, just a, just a, just a, just a walkin'
    Just a, just a, just a, just a, just a, just a walkin', oh
    Coincidentally I was playing that (the Dr Feelgood version) earlier this afto

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Banned. We all have them. Hopefully both our clubs have found ours and that's the end of it.

Quite right MA. The game doesn't need them. Personally, they should do time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Quite right MA. The game doesn't need them. Personally, they should do time.
    Apparently the EFL have reviewed the incident, banned the fan for life and deducted DCFC 12 points for next season.

Billy Sharp deserved it, loves dishing it out and trying to wind opposition fans up so **** him, a loudmouth little oaf

I remember a few seasons ago where he scored the winner at their place and proceeded to give the finger to our fans ffs. People keep criticising fans for attacking footnallers but a lot of them are utter knobs ffs, vardy is another that needs a slap, all big and mighty when hes behind security but stick someone in front of him and I bet his ar3e goes ten to the dozen the little maggot

As for Forest... **** em.. let them have their playoff win and possible promotion, whats it been 230 years? It was bound to happen eventually its law of average and weve had a good time baiting them over it anyway.

The boot is on the other foot now, we’re facing third tier football and their about to get less than 20 points and get ar3e raped week in week out in the prem.. a role reversal of 2007-08.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Apparently the EFL have reviewed the incident, banned the fan for life and deducted DCFC 12 points for next season.
    Your owner used amother football manager cheat add to circumvent his 2nd clubs ffp troubles.. yet?

Not a happy chappy then DCFCA!!

Wish we had Billy Sharp. Would be brilliant at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptianram View Post
    100% agree. Exactly what we need in League One next season.
    Doubt he’d come after the behaviour of a tiny minority of our idiots a few years back following the death of his son...but, in answer to DCFCA...don’t be so ridiculous, no footballer deserves some 15 stone half wit running into them headfirst when they’re completely off guard, and ultimately the people who’ll suffer will be the vast majority of decent fans who’ll ultimately just experience more restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptianram View Post
    Wouldn't put him top of my 'wants' list Egyptian but we will definitely need a spearhead in L1 who can take it and dish it out IMO. Maybe a Chris Martin type?

I wouldn’t put him top of my list either but knowing we haven’t got a pot to pee in we have to look at players who could do a job on small wages, Sharp would be that kind of player! Not many proven strikers out there willing to play for peanuts.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)