+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Kirchner signs on

Sale completion confirmed this morning subject to EFL, ground sale, creditors etc

Winviz down to 20%. Still stuff to go wrong out there.....

EFL apparently satisfied, ground seems to be the only contentious issue. It's also the issue everybody online seems to be focussing on.

I think it's a shame for the creditors missing out on 65% of what they are owed, however, liquidation would have seen them miss even more so I don't see them being a stumbling block. Wycombe fans will go berserk if HMRC agree to 35% though.

Positives? Contracts exchanged. CK providing funds from next week. No points deductions for failing to pay wages. No -15 points for failing to meet the minimum payment to creditors. WR now knows how much he can spend on keeping/hiring players including how much he can offer in wages. He can plan pre season. Ticket and season ticket prices can be set.

Best news Rams fans have had since the 3-3 draw a year ago.....

Talk about two different perspectives!

I’d say that the term ‘shame’ in relation to the creditors is an understatement but couldn’t care less what Wycombe fans think.

The ground still seems to be a major bone of contention so, while I’d love to be able to fully share MA’s optimism and really hope his ‘take’ is accurate, I can’t help but share GP’s reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    EFL apparently satisfied, ground seems to be the only contentious issue. It's also the issue everybody online seems to be focussing on.

I think it's a shame for the creditors missing out on 65% of what they are owed, however, liquidation would have seen them miss even more so I don't see them being a stumbling block. Wycombe fans will go berserk if HMRC agree to 35% though.

Positives? Contracts exchanged. CK providing funds from next week. No points deductions for failing to pay wages. No -15 points for failing to meet the minimum payment to creditors. WR now knows how much he can spend on keeping/hiring players including how much he can offer in wages. He can plan pre season. Ticket and season ticket prices can be set.

Best news Rams fans have had since the 3-3 draw a year ago.....
    All good points but GP’s caution also applies

Sorry can’t sticky this at the mo but as I’m in the pub (seriously) I’ll raise my glass of donkey **** in celebration

COYR!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Talk about two different perspectives!

I’d say that the term ‘shame’ in relation to the creditors is an understatement but couldn’t care less what Wycombe fans think.

The ground still seems to be a major bone of contention so, while I’d love to be able to fully share MA’s optimism and really hope his ‘take’ is accurate, I can’t help but share GP’s reservations.
    P.S. Seems Kirchner has been receiving plenty of ‘social media abuse’ as a result of the time taken. Great start and welcome for the guy...there really are some gutless ****wipes out there.

In the pub at 8am - are you Swale in disguise?

My Winviz has fallen from 80% to 20% on the announcement which is a big positive, but there's many a slip. What a splendid radio show that was, although I hated my music round.

Nothing on the deal on dcfc.co.uk yet....

..."there is still no agreement with former owner Mel Morris for the sale of Pride Park and the purchase of Derby remains "subject to that agreement". If no agreement over stadium is made, Kirchner can still withdraw his plans to buy the club'...

Positivity is free, and now is the time to embrace it. There would've been some massive hurdles to overcome to reach this point, and whilst it's maybe too early for the larger lady to sing, she should certainly be backstage warming her vocal chords.
    Fantastic news and hopefully reduces some of the the anxiety we all have.

Would CK sign if there wasn't a decent prospect of the PP issue being sorted? Would the EFL sanction it using the same logic?

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)