+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tavernier and Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    What offers has he had to play at a higher level ?

Footballers are criticised all the time for not showing any loyalty.

Stay at a club and they let themselves down for not testing themselves.
    Totally agree pal.

He dipped his toe in the Championship with Wigan, didn’t do him any favours!

He’s been part of the Rangers resurgence, won a top flight winners medal for them, the first in a decade and got to a major European final, doubt he has any regrets tbh!!!

And he is club captain of one of the best known clubs in Europe, I believe, playing in a good stadium with decent crowds. Can't believe he has any regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    And he is club captain of one of the best known clubs in Europe, I believe, playing in a good stadium with decent crowds. Can't believe he has any regrets.
    Edith Piaf didn’t (one for the olders).

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    What offers has he had to play at a higher level ?

Footballers are criticised all the time for not showing any loyalty.

Stay at a club and they let themselves down for not testing themselves.
    All about opinions Scum, I believe he is better than playing in a 2 horse race in scotland. You do make a valid point though as to whether he had any offers to play back in England though. UTM

...i wonder if £££££££££££££££££££££££ had anything to do with it?

[QUOTE=Ronners;40041529]I think Tavs has let himself down by not testing himself at a better level and continuing to play in scotland, it's a waste of a good player and he'll never know how good he could have been. UTM[/QUO

Lets see how he goes in tonight Europa Final , against Seville , hope he has a blinder,! and dose himself proud,.!

[QUOTE=fromafar;40041944]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I think Tavs has let himself down by not testing himself at a better level and continuing to play in scotland, it's a waste of a good player and he'll never know how good he could have been. UTM[/QUO

Lets see how he goes in tonight Europa Final , against Seville , hope he has a blinder,! and dose himself proud,.!
    Yep good luck to him

[QUOTE=fromafar;40041944]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I think Tavs has let himself down by not testing himself at a better level and continuing to play in scotland, it's a waste of a good player and he'll never know how good he could have been. UTM[/QUO

I agree, and I'm sure he will play well, he is a very talented player after all. UTM

One of our best ever loans,was disappointed when he left for Wigan.
    He's done well for himself up there, but could he have done something similar in England ?

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Against Eintracht Frankfurt in Seville.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast