+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tavernier and Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I see where you're coming from MT but Scotland is a poor league to be playing in with the potential he had, plus Rangers did play in the champions league last season but in the early qualifying rounds, and got knocked out by Malmo before the champions league qualifying group stages started, thus going into the Europa competition. UTM
    I know what you're saying but each to their own. Would you rather be in Europe every year and fighting for trophies (although in a crap league, appreciate that) or playing top end Championship football / bottom end Premier League? (no idea if he is capable) See both sides, like I said, each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I know what you're saying but each to their own. Would you rather be in Europe every year and fighting for trophies (although in a crap league, appreciate that) or playing top end Championship football / bottom end Premier League? (no idea if he is capable) See both sides, like I said, each to their own.
    Correct MT and to be honest, in a way, we are both right about him, top player in his loan spell for us, and once he decided he was going to scotland, for a player of his obvious talent, it had to be Rangers or Celtic, so good luck tavs and thanks for the memories. UTM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123