+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Zombies….

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post

Fatty Boyd also ‘predicted’ United would get relegated this season. He’s no exactly got a crystal ball.
    Nope but he is a ****ing ballbag though

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post

Fatty Boyd also ‘predicted’ United would get relegated this season. He’s no exactly got a crystal ball.
    Wishful thinking on his part (on both counts). Adds a bit of extra shine to our season that he was proved so wrong by us, bet he's loving that.

So, its no fun living in Glasgow when either of the ars3 cheeks play. Th union jacks everywhere from city centre, round pasiley, silverburn etc - out of cars. Thats was ok i suppose - me and weegie and a few others have to accept that or we would have a heart attack. Whats bizarre is the total blatant - are you with us or not (ie are you a tim or not). Then again in central glasgow they are fighting amongst themselves. Got to say this was a quiet night overall. My neighbour is a rangers fan and caused no bother. Jesus christ when rangers scored i heard the celebrations from a mile away - when they lost i heard nothing...then car alarms going off and carnage. Press done well to lower this as it has been better (much much better) than Manchester. BUT they really are scum. girls fighting, men fighting, men punching girls - all hvns too. A divided fvcked up support and disgusting.

I do recall being attacked by united fans once as we got a moffat bus (i think) and that was to my total surprise something to do with Timex? bad day in Aberdeen that having to chin my own to get away.

When we go abroad this year (once probably but hey) - going to love it and enjoy it.

Arabs loved everywhere - hvns loved only places they have never been and wrecked (US for example).

So who is up for a utd in europe mad tour. GB - dinnae worry i have had anger issue therapy and on drugs noo too

SRYB

We can win 4 trophys this season,
    We can get the treble,
    We are gonna get a double
    We might beat our wee cousins on saturday.
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    Get it F***in right up ye.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    We can win 4 trophys this season,
    We can get the treble,
    We are gonna get a double
    We might beat our wee cousins on saturday.
    ������������
    Get it F***in right up ye.
    Wonder how many millions they've spent these last few seasons and yet the Perth Saints have won more trophies than they have

In work just the now. fvcking loving this. boo hoo boo hoo. 120million lost since you started. And no sign of authorities saying - hey serial Dundee look alike watf!

seriously my team and the rest believe they were the best team.

I only watched the pens and as like shedka said - remember remember when you cheated us again in 08. the crying cvnts on screen made me sleep so well.

dirty club dirty proddy *******s. (other religions are available for slagging too - every one of them)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Wonder how many millions they've spent these last few seasons and yet the Perth Saints have won more trophies than they have

in debt to 120 million. spent 300 million.

is that fair?

nah

We are not the people 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    in debt to 120 million. spent 300 million.

is that fair?

nah
    Utterly shameful if that is true. I also have to ask why nothing has been done by SFA/SPL to allow it in the first place! Thing there is a The The joke heading for the truth soon!

After the coverage from Auntie, i can understand why this is not making the headlines there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Utterly shameful if that is true. I also have to ask why nothing has been done by SFA/SPL to allow it in the first place! Thing there is a The The joke heading for the truth soon!

After the coverage from Auntie, i can understand why this is not making the headlines there!
    The three teams in Scotland that matter:

The Rangers., Celtic and the SFA.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)