+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I always liked Ryan Taylor

I always liked Ryan Taylor

He used to get some bad stick for some reason. his 2 goals at Wembley are memorable. I thought he is packed in , but his mum in law told me he had got a new contract at Grimsby
    Last edited by CAMiller; 17-05-2022 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    He used to get some bad stick for some reason. his 2 goals at Wembley are memorable. I thought he is packed in , but his mum in law told me he had got a new contract at Grimsby
    Well he did play a dam cite better than ALF.

I also liked Ryan Taylor and he got some right dogs abuse at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well he did play a dam cite better than ALF.
    Who knows what happened toAlf on that day but, he will always be a Millers folklore hero in my eyes.

Well done to Ryan for keeping so fit and still playing in todays game. Can’t believe he’s only 34 seems ages since he played for us.
    Last edited by Brin; 18-05-2022 at 04:54 AM.

If you play for Rotherham,and come from Rotherham the abuse seems to come with the territory for some reason.
    It's essential that we bring the youngsters through into the first team,so we need to cut them some slack if they do make it.
    In my opinion Ryan was very unfairly treated by some of our 'fans'.

I had a bet on him to be 1st goalscorer in that play-off final he had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I had a bet on him to be 1st goalscorer in that play-off final he had the chance

cont... but put header wide. He left us for a better offer, he hasn't been the only player to do that. Can only think he was just making his breakthrough with us when he left that's why some of our fans weren't happy with him.