+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnsley F.C investment company Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    As I said several days ago on another thread, it’s time to come clean. They won’t restore support with all this vaguery.

A statement telling us who owns what, who the real decision makers are, what vision they have for the future of the club and *****ly how they are going to achieve that ambition.

Is there going to be any financial contribution from the people named above? They get nowt from me without convincing me that they have good intentions.
    I suspect we will have to wait for the Press Conference on May 27th Ethel .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It all seems to be a complex arrangement which could fracture which doesn't give me confidence, at the moment, in who is responsible for the medium/ long term direction of the club.
    Loko (Supporters Trust) and Gally are throwing out a commentary on BBS to make it appear they know the answers but that is "doubtful".
    More official, confirmed facts needed, not Supporters Trust guesswork.

The first fact I want clarifying is--

Is it pronounced Ann Quay to rhyme with hay? or--

Is it pronounced Ann Quay to rhyme with bee?--an Ann key to blow thi nooaz on
    I believe that Ann Quay has an associate called Pan Quay but he wasn't allowed in the boardroom.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

The first fact I want clarifying is--

Is it pronounced Ann Quay to rhyme with hay? or--

Is it pronounced Ann Quay to rhyme with bee?--an Ann key to blow thi nooaz on
    Ann Quay Chief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12