+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watch out, im out to catch you.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let me remind you for the umpt­eenth time about something that you totally fail to acknowledge. I do not blame the government for the Covid pandemic, yet you seem to want me to have stated that it was the government's fault. What I blame the government for is this as you well know. The Uk's rate of deaths per 100,000 of population is such that it is 198th of 228 countries. That means that 197 countries performed better in managing it. For the UK to aspire to be 100th it would have had to have at least 140,000 fewer deaths. I have pointed this out to you a great number of times but you choose to try to try to make out that I blame the government for Covid. You well know that I blame the government for an excess of at least 140,000 deaths and that is substantially minimizing it. Once again, for that alone the government is not fit to be in office. No matter how many times you try to state that the government coped with Covid adequately the dreadful truth is that it clearly utterly failed and is continuing to fail. It did succeed in putting numerous billions of pounds into the wrong hands. It was and is very good at that.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 20-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)