Yet again you offer no counter argument whatsoever. You merely post vague sarcasm. This Prime Minister and his sheep wake up each day with the primary ambition of being ever more self serving. They are the most obnoxious bunch of folk who feel an incredible sense of entitlement. They have failed to deliver the most fundamental basics of a government's obligations, which I have detailed several times whilst you have had no answer to such facts, just evasion and vague sarcasm. Again, just picking the example of Covid it is a fact that the UK is 198th in the worldwide Covid league. This is beyond shameful and this alone is reason enough for this government to be regarded as totally unfit to be in office .

I expect that in response to this and the detailed list of the inept, corrupt and specific law breaking efforts of this government all that you will offer is a mixture of evading these issues and vague scorn. I do understand why this is your attitude. This government's overall record cannot be defended, so you have to post anything that you think may make a few people forget it. Nobody will forget it. They are all living it.