+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ot - Possible suicide this morning

ot - Possible suicide this morning

I think somebody either did or at least tried to top themselves today, by jumping off the bridge of the Normy section of the M62 motorway!.
    Now normally I would try to be sympathetic to this sort of thing. But this selfish git whoever he/she is, caused absolute unbelievable chaos on the roads for everybody today, and that includes me!.
    We were all trying to or waiting to go about our day from about 5am onwards, and it dragged on for hours. 😬

Wow. Expected better from you.

Wow indeed .

Would you be saying that if it totally messed up and f*ked up your morning/day, and especially if you had an appointment to try and keep.
    And I'm asking Animal, not you Hemsworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Would you be saying that if it totally messed up and f*ked up your morning/day, and especially if you had an appointment to try and keep.
    I'd probably be fecked off at the time but when I heard it was a suicide I'd like to think I'd put it in perspective .

Someone's life , someone's son or daughter , father or wife .

You were just late .

[QUOTE=Acido;40042217]I think somebody either did or at least tried to top themselves today, by jumping off the bridge of the Normy section of the M62 motorway!.
    Now normally I would try to be sympathetic to this sort of thing. But this selfish git whoever he/she is, caused absolute unbelievable chaos on the roads for everybody today, and that includes me!.
    We were all trying to or waiting to go about our day from about 5am onwards, and it dragged on for hours. 😬[/QUO
    HOW INSENSITIVE POOR OLD MOTORISTS COME FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE THAT'S TROUBLE WITH SOME PEOPLE NO THOUGHT FOR ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES ☹☹☹☹

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why is my opinion not valid?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd probably be fecked off at the time but when I heard it was a suicide I'd like to think I'd put it in perspective .

Someone's life , someone's son or daughter , father or wife .

You were just late .

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Someone's life , someone's son or daughter , father or wife . You were just late .
    Yes, and I did say it's summat that I would normally be sympathetic about.
    Ok, that's regardless of whether we're caught up in traffic or stuck behind at work for hours on end.
    But (when I think about this more), what about the times when they throw themselves in front of a train, or off the top of a large building.
    Who has to clean that mess up for a start, and what about the trauma that the driver might have felt.
    Then it means the police have to deliver that bad news, and then it means friends and family have to suffer, maybe for years to come.
    And you don't think it's a selfish thoughtless and cowardly act ?. 😕

As you say to us….. when we “push the boundaries “…. Be best if this thread was left to go quiet…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast