+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Billy Sharpe

Billy Sharpe

Bloody hell I've just seen the attack on him in the wake of night's game. Shocking. Why tha'd want to do summat like that is beyond comprehension. This idiot should be handed a custodial sentence

No e on the end of Sharp.

McBurnie is being investigated by police now for allegedly stamping on a fan who was on the ground during the pitch invasion?
    If the Championship had VAR it would be sorted out now!

Andy Giddings
    @SportGids1
    ·
    1h

#NFFC season ticket-holder Robert Biggs has been jailed at Nottingham Magistrates' Court for 24 weeks for headbutting #sufc captain Billy Sharp

Chris Morgan got a yellow card for worse

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Andy Giddings
    @SportGids1
    ·
    1h

#NFFC season ticket-holder Robert Biggs has been jailed at Nottingham Magistrates' Court for 24 weeks for headbutting #sufc captain Billy Sharp
    Good.

Absolutely fantastic. But what I can't believe is how quickly they've had him in court and sentenced him. Why can't they do things this fast all the time.

Clear cut case witnessed by millions I would imagine.

The fact that he handed himself in and pleaded guilty moved it along pretty quick I suppose. Was sickening to watch and I hope Billy makes a full recovery physically and mentally.