+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done to PMG

Hat Trick for The Arseoyle

Conway has made a spectacular impact on European football by steering a third club in his portfolio to relegation this season.

His Danish club Esbjerg were relegated to the Danish semi-pro third tier after a home 2-3 defeat last night.

Danish press reported that angry Esbjerg fans were involved in "tumult and fights" on the pitch after the game demanding Conway Out.

It is not clear whether The Arseoyle was at the match as it is said he is busy seeking to "buy" a Polish club.

Didn't Conway send some of our young players to our sister club Esbjerg to aid their development ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-05-2022 at 07:44 AM.

You couldn’t make it up !

Well done to PMG

Hats off to the loathsome Pacific media group team of Conway & Lee & co.
    They've achieved an amazing footballing hat trick tonight which I don't think we've ever seen before, or ever will see again.
    They have seen three yes three of their clubs all get relegated in the same season, and they are all going down to their own countries version of Lg one (Division Three).

Wow thats amazing innit, so all Barnsley and Nancy and Ejsberg fans can raise a glass or two, three cheers, hip hip.. 🍺 🍹

Tharra few days behind wi this one Acido.

I refer you to the "Hat Trick for The Arseoyle" thread on the 19th May.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-05-2022 at 06:11 AM.

I only noticed it yesterday SB, that Ejsberg had gone down as well and that their fans were ready to riot.
    It's despicable that these people do what they do to clubs, and that they are seemingly allowed to do it as well by the footy authorities.
    And Conway has the nerve to say that about we're not just going to throw millions at it, that's not the way we do business. And what we do will give us the edge over our competitors etc.
    Well with friends (owners) like that, who needs enemies ehh!.
    And I wonder if there are any apologists in France and Denmark as well as we have here, who will still kiss their bums till the very last day. 😡