+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Liverpool

Prediction League - Liverpool

The Reds need a win and hope for Man City to draw or lose. I think we see something similar to the Man City match - solid effort, but just outclassed.

Liverpool 3-1 Wolves

Silva

1) GrizzledWolf - 35
    2) nortonwolf - 29
    2) wolfiebill - 29
    4) MichiganWolf - 27
    5) theplater 26
    6) Woking88 - 24
    7) abbobrom - 21
    8) WOODLANDSWOLF - 17

Congratulations to GrizzledWolf for the 2021-22 Prediction League Victory! Nobody can catch him as he is six points ahead going into the final matchday. This was our 10th season of the Prediction League and we've had 9 different champions. Once again, congratulations!

Liverpool 5 Wolves 1

Neves

Thanks for all your hard work on this Mich. It is very much appreciated!

Liverpool 4-0 Wolves

Well done Mich, another great effort.

Well done Grizz

Thanks for your efforts Mich, and congratulations to Grizz!

Liverpool 4 Wolves 0. We could finish in tenth place

Yes, congratulations Grizz!

Thanks for your efforts Mich, and congratulations to Grizz!

Liverpool 6 Wolves 0.

The scousers will want to close the goal difference gap andf I see nothing in our recent defence that's going to hold them up.

Liverpool 4 - Wolves 1 (Jimenez) I make this prediction with the hopeful expectation (probably misguided) that Wolves will regain their sense of pride and try and show some of the skill and intensity we so enjoyed earlier in the season. Nobody expects us to win but, at least, let's go down with all guns blazing.

Mich', my appreciation for the extra effort you make each season for the benefit of us all and to you and my fellow Wolfies, my sincere thanks for your kind congratulations.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)