+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female World Cup Refs

Female World Cup Refs

There will be three female refs officiating at the World Cup. If they are good enough as sure they are then no problem with this!

No problem either with any female players joining mens teams at any level. Some female players are excellent but the point is - if they are good enough for a certain level they should be allowed to play.

All the news about how brave that Blackpool lad was for coming out and the real sympathy vote but bi’s, trans or even girls should be allowed to play if they are GOOD enough. Not fair to say how brave the gay is but be completely s exist or against other exclusions.

No problem for me having a trans ( guy who wants to be a girl ) playing for us if he’s better than what we have and females too!

Women are at least 10% slower than men.

That may not be an issue though looking at how the supposed “best refs” are usually middle aged blokes.

If they haven’t been reffing male matches at top level though I don’t see how they can possibly be elevated to this level.

If you think women refs are a good idea then check this lot out, especially the one at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQS4R_OKi7Y

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Women are at least 10% slower than men.

That may not be an issue though looking at how the supposed “best refs” are usually middle aged blokes.

If they haven’t been reffing male matches at top level though I don’t see how they can possibly be elevated to this level.

That’s bollox Mick! I have seen some really pacy women and my late grandmother would be faster than Livermore!

The point was again - if a trans or a female is good enough for a certain level be it league 2 etc then they should play! Why all the sympathy for the gay chap then a s exist t wat says a female can’t play under any circumstance!

Again if they are good enough! Some absolute great girls who play in the US as soccer is the girls number 1 sport! Not just about being a cart horse with strength - it’s about pace and skill!

My daughter would shame many guys with her speed at running!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 19-05-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    If you think women refs are a good idea then check this lot out, especially the one at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQS4R_OKi7Y

Sian Massey runs the line better than many males to her credit. When thousands of supporters sing get your t it’s out there’s nothing said. But then a gay chap comes out and apparently he’s so brave!! Don’t get it as it should be - if your good enough it does not matter whether you are a trans with a pair of big t its!

Women are roughly 10% below the physical ability of men, you look at any of the records for speed or physical achievement......FACT!

Like I said, for me it depends on ability and seeing as non of the worlds top divisions or Champions League are using them then how can their ability to cope at this level be known?

Nonsensical decision based on LGBGT b o l l o x in a country that Burns you at the stake for being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Women are roughly 10% below the physical ability of men, you look at any of the records for speed or physical achievement......FACT!

Like I said, for me it depends on ability and seeing as non of the worlds top divisions or Champions League are using them then how can their ability to cope at this level be known?

Nonsensical decision based on LGBGT b o l l o x in a country that Burns you at the stake for being gay.

Physical ability perhaps but cart horses with strength don’t necessarily bring skill, pace or a footballing brain.

Are you saying every guy is faster than a girl because if so that’s bollox. Only one boy at my daughters school could even compete with her for running speed!

Many men just can’t hack the fact some woman can be better at sport or in the board room but show sympathy for a guy that comes out! Perhaps many are closet gays😜

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Physical ability perhaps but cart horses with strength don’t necessarily bring skill, pace or a footballing brain.

Are you saying every guy is faster than a girl because if so that’s bollox. Only one boy at my daughters school could even compete with her for running speed!

Many men just can’t hack the fact some woman can be better at sport or in the board room but show sympathy for a guy that comes out! Perhaps many are closet gays😜
    Of course not every man is faster than every woman but every man at a World Cup will be significantly faster than any female ref.

I’d wager that every male ref will be faster at the World Cup than the females chosen.

Your daughter’s ability at the egg and spoon race is probably the least relevant argument you’ve ever put forward on here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is not the argument for me, it’s the fact they’ll never have reffed at anything like this level of male football as I keep stating.

Clubs, and not just here in the UK, have been tripping over themselves in the last few years to set up women's teams as a demonstration of their diversity credentials.
    I wonder just how keen they'll be when female players start to demand equal pay (USA???). That should well and truly signal the end of the once beautiful game 🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 1060Albion View Post
    Clubs, and not just here in the UK, have been tripping over themselves in the last few years to set up women's teams as a demonstration of their diversity credentials.
    I wonder just how keen they'll be when female players start to demand equal pay (USA???). That should well and truly signal the end of the once beautiful game 🤔🤔🤔
    Very true.

Those crowds of 300 are really going to support wages of £100k a week aren’t they?

Absolute joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)