+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cornet

Cornet

I know he won the Penalty,but he did phook all else and didn't seem to play for the team.Would you play him or have him on the subs bench on Sunday ?
    I suppose looking at it if he decides to turn up and play he should start .

For me he epitomises all the reasons Dyche preferred British and Irish professional footballers. The goal he scored against Palace at home was astonishing in its perfection and execution, but he needs to learn to play full out for 90 minutes.

Mind you the same can be said about McNeil, and don't even get me started on Weghorst.

Watched some of the Villa game and two observations - he moans like crazy and how on earth did he not score

As I have said before: We’re asking Cornet to play out of position. Because he has scored goals from his preferred position we think he can do it as a striker. Imo that’s not a wise decision. Put him back on the left and give Wout and Barnes or a young lad the chance up top.
    I thought we played well when MJ took over, but after we lost agains Villa we’ve gotten really defensive. Playing with a back five might be a smart move, but then we have to let our wingbacks and midfield join it the attack. We were back to hoof and hope against Villa last game.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)