+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley v Newcastle Match Preview

Gutted about the pen for Newcastle but it could have been worse as Gelhardts "goal" was ruled offside.
    Still in it.

Leeds playing with a lot more confidence since they nearly scored and are dominating the ball ATM. Brentford look a bit lacklustre and Toney is playing crap. Still they have the players to score and if they manage to do so before Leeds confidence will take a battering.

You lot have to get the job done so it won't matter.

**** - Mbeumo drags a one on one wide. Still, Brentford getting a grip now. Just need that goal.

What can I say apart from commiserations folks?
    Gutted for you.

can't say am unhappy....no need to repeat my feelings on the state of the game.

...and they couldn't even end it fairly.

Brentford Support.

One team wanted it, one was a bit of a mess, couldn’t have handed it away any more if we tried.

-

Very flat way to end the season. Players didn't look up for it and some schoolboy errors to gift the win to Leeds. Poor today

-

What a sh*t way to end the season. Got everything wrong today. Norgaard a massive miss, Eriksen not at it and sloppy goals given away. Stupid from Canos too after such a great goal.. all a bit grrrrrrr

-

Leeds should send us half the tv money, we have singled handily saved them.

-

f***ed off with that. Seeing Leeds handed a survival card by us, with them celebrating at our ground.

-

We could have sent them down, yet LUFC celebrating is the last memory of our debut season.

-

I hope we don't regret the chance to send Leeds down. Don't think they will be as bad next season.

-

f I didn’t know differently or I was a Burnley fan I’d believe in conspiracy theories as we did just about everything possible to help Leeds win that game !!

-

So so poor from players and club today. What has truly been the most amazing season leaves a sour end. The mood clearly very much poor in the ground. Poor. Just so disappointed.

-

Disgusting by the club , this was meant to be the bees celebration, letting leeds own our pitch is so wrong on so many levels . Hope they look at this as it is shameful.

-

What a disappointing way to end a great season. I'm gutted.

-

What more can be said than that we gifted that to Leeds. Absolutely gave it to them. A very frustrating and disappointing day.

-

Leeds deserved it. It was a gutless performance.

-

Gifted Leeds the points, not much else to say really. Great memorable season but at this very moment all seems a bit flat.

Point made....obvious enough ?

....and now, we're gonna want back in ?

No Thanks.

Last edited by Norder; 22-05-2022 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

can't say am unhappy....no need to repeat my feelings on the state of the game.

...and they couldn't even end it fairly.

Brentford Support.

One team wanted it, one was a bit of a mess, couldn’t have handed it away any more if we tried.

-

Very flat way to end the season. Players didn't look up for it and some schoolboy errors to gift the win to Leeds. Poor today

-

What a sh*t way to end the season. Got everything wrong today. Norgaard a massive miss, Eriksen not at it and sloppy goals given away. Stupid from Canos too after such a great goal.. all a bit grrrrrrr

-

Leeds should send us half the tv money, we have singled handily saved them.

-

f***ed off with that. Seeing Leeds handed a survival card by us, with them celebrating at our ground.

-

We could have sent them down, yet LUFC celebrating is the last memory of our debut season.

-

I hope we don't regret the chance to send Leeds down. Don't think they will be as bad next season.

-

f I didn’t know differently or I was a Burnley fan I’d believe in conspiracy theories as we did just about everything possible to help Leeds win that game !!

-

So so poor from players and club today. What has truly been the most amazing season leaves a sour end. The mood clearly very much poor in the ground. Poor. Just so disappointed.

-

Disgusting by the club , this was meant to be the bees celebration, letting leeds own our pitch is so wrong on so many levels . Hope they look at this as it is shameful.

-

What a disappointing way to end a great season. I'm gutted.

-

What more can be said than that we gifted that to Leeds. Absolutely gave it to them. A very frustrating and disappointing day.

-

Leeds deserved it. It was a gutless performance.

-

Gifted Leeds the points, not much else to say really. Great memorable season but at this very moment all seems a bit flat.

Point made....obvious enough ?

....and now, we're gonna want back in ?

No Thanks.

Enough said Norder.I also believe it was rigged especially after the recent penalty decisions at Spurs and Villa.Better off out as it is controlled by the hidden hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Enough said Norder.I also believe it was rigged especially after the recent penalty decisions at Spurs and Villa.Better off out as it is controlled by the hidden hand.
    and Evertons 10+ gifted points etc ....but as you know - buda, it's repeatedly rigged, all season long....

so what now, get all excited when we win a champ game because we want the bounce back ?

am done with it bro.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)