+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack the Yankee Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Howe, would be a perfect for us imo. As someone else said in another post, he could be leaving Newcastle and any club with any sort of ambition will be looking at him.
    Howe will go nowhere, another piece of click-bait sh1t from some flea-bitten spanish rag, nonesense.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Newcastle are rumoured to want Mourinho and so will sack him - nice bonus for keeping them safe - not.
    Believe what you will from some rag-bag Spanish paper. Howe will go nowhere (although if he did, omg would he be welcome at LUFC (he would never take the job, he's not that stupid))

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Believe what you will from some rag-bag Spanish paper. Howe will go nowhere (although if he did, omg would he be welcome at LUFC (he would never take the job, he's not that stupid))
    Where did I say it was Spanish media - source from the UK but don’t let that stop you trolling people.

Where did I say it was Spanish media - source from the UK but don’t let that stop you trolling people.
    "Trolling people"? You really are losing, it, try taking the meds again.

This was my "source" (you make it sound like you're some kind of insider, as if!), which is kind of UK, but at least the storyline is consistent with others from the Express, etc

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...rdict-26999356

"The Roma boss was this week been tipped for the head coach position at St James’ Park, with influential Spanish daily Marca"

Anyway, you go one believing second hand sh1t from all and sundry, I'd wait until contracts get signed (by whoever)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Trolling people"? You really are losing, it, try taking the meds again.

This was my "source" (you make it sound like you're some kind of insider, as if!), which is kind of UK, but at least the storyline is consistent with others from the Express, etc

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...rdict-26999356

"The Roma boss was this week been tipped for the head coach position at St James’ Park, with influential Spanish daily Marca"

Anyway, you go one believing second hand sh1t from all and sundry, I'd wait until contracts get signed (by whoever)
    I know not to trust nonsense especially when it comes out of the rectum you call a throat.

So do we still sack him

Wasn't really going to happen regardless Rev I don't believe. But...as said previously, the style of football he played to dig us out of the hole now might not necessarily be what he employs from the start next season. We shall see...

I know not to trust nonsense especially when it comes out of the rectum you call a throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Wasn't really going to happen regardless Rev I don't believe. But...as said previously, the style of football he played to dig us out of the hole now might not necessarily be what he employs from the start next season. We shall see...
    I know Brentford weren't exactly stellar, and played with 9 men for a while, but I thought we played some really good football, the downside being that we gave the ball away too often (and Firpo isn't a left back).

I think brentford looked so so because we outworked them. Credit to our players.

You are correct that firpos not a left back but he was all over the place today. He had some good blocks and passes.

Not knocking him but KP gave away at least 4 balls today. more than firpo.

harsh but if Howe was available I'd give him the job. Could see the new Geordies owner thinking he's not high profile enough for them. Howe has to be a coach of the year candidate. Think Viera also did great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Yes but now the guy will be able to make his own team and can be judged accordingly. That's if the cronies let him
    Well done to him I had faith my heart has a shorter life span after all this but still had faith.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)