+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sack the Yankee Clown.

Left back, creative midfielder, and striker required please, Mr orta.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Ohh no did you have to add the last part

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I know not to trust nonsense especially when it comes out of the rectum you call a throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    You would trust Orta to find anything, after Koch, Rodrigo, James, Firpo (and others a little time ago)?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You would trust Orta to find anything, after Koch, Rodrigo, James, Firpo (and others a little time ago)?
    It’s not as binary as you suggest - he found Rapha and Bielsa. Think Koch has been good too.

This season he has been very poor with recruitment and not backing Bielsa. If there is any form of accountability then if Bielsa had to go ……

I also thought his you tube video about the thinness of the squad being a good think was madness.

Suspect 49ers will but us out and he will be replaced as a result.

Suspect some recruitment over analysed and we could all pick some players who would improve the squad but some of those might not work for unfathomable reasons.

Hopkin should have been decent for us and was crap. Pemberton, Huckerby etc we’re decent when thought they would be average.

Backford was sensational, Paynter was pants etc etc etc

Even at this point in time (or maybe because of this point in time) he (Orta, who else) seems hell bent on proving just what a dick he is.....

https://www.footballfancast.com/leed...lysis-reaction

He and Radrizzani should be keeping a respectful distance, given that they owe their continued presence at ER to the players they were unwilling to support by investing, but then again, Orta wouldn't know what respect is if his life depended on it (which it very nearly did)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I know Brentford weren't exactly stellar, and played with 9 men for a while, but I thought we played some really good football, the downside being that we gave the ball away too often (and Firpo isn't a left back).
    id go as far as saying Firpo isnt a footballer.

not sure myself.

think its 5 losses, 4 wins and 3 draws, not bad considering the losses were Leic, Villa , city, chelsea, Arsenal. not his team/players coming into a pressure situation. Overall done well, but does he really know what hes doing, or did he get a bit lucky? more than a few late goals in there...

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    not sure myself.

think its 5 losses, 4 wins and 3 draws, not bad considering the losses were Leic, Villa , city, chelsea, Arsenal. not his team/players coming into a pressure situation. Overall done well, but does he really know what hes doing, or did he get a bit lucky? more than a few late goals in there...
    Fergy won more than his share of championships on late goals. No one can judge the guy again not his team but somehow managed to keep us safe. When I saw Greenwood playing mid I thought to myself Jesse what have you done the kid was good.
    In the game where James got send-off, he picked a proper team with players in position but we know what happened.
    The only really bad performances under him were MAn City and Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    It’s not as binary as you suggest - he found Rapha and Bielsa. Think Koch has been good too.

This season he has been very poor with recruitment and not backing Bielsa. If there is any form of accountability then if Bielsa had to go ……

I also thought his you tube video about the thinness of the squad being a good think was madness.

Suspect 49ers will but us out and he will be replaced as a result.

Suspect some recruitment over analysed and we could all pick some players who would improve the squad but some of those might not work for unfathomable reasons.

Hopkin should have been decent for us and was crap. Pemberton, Huckerby etc we’re decent when thought they would be average.

Backford was sensational, Paynter was pants etc etc etc
    Get them all playing where they are most suited and you will see a change; Firpo is ok and has moments of brilliance but then goes totally missing as he forgets where he is supposed ot be actually playing - a number of players made naff passes yesterday but put that down to nerves, a lot was riding on it and we are forever grateful to the clown taking his shirt of to celebrate a goal that meant nothing to Brentford

Not intended to be a knock on Marsch but I'm very worried about us becoming beholden to the feeder system of the MLS and the red bull organization. Very concerning. They aren't that good.

When I see teams like Brentford and West Ham that have built some solid teams without the huge money outlays I realize we seem to be he chump that get's played on the high stakes bidding wars for players. We also seem to get so focused on a couple of players that we can't adapt as the bidding wars change. Think Aaronson and several other names that we've been tied to for some time will end up being "all or nothing" set ups.

Also amazed at quick we seem to be willing to get rid of some rising stars such as Drameh or Sommerville. we have some excellent prospects that we should know very well.

Enjoying the glow of staying up but hope we do some better business that we did last summer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)