+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City game

City game

It’s amusing to see Liverpool fans and scouse pundits bigging up our chances with the Stevie G factor doing his old club a favour when we Villa fans all know we’ll be 3-0 down after twenty minutes.

Stranger things have happened with The Villa mate, sadly, but alas, it’s usually us having our chips p1ssed on.

We don’t usually upset the apple cart in a sh1t or bust 'final day' situation. Oops, I almost forgot ‘Sob on the Tyne’.., almost.

Ideal Sunday for me? Wins for Villa, wolves, and Brentford.

I dont care its all about fantacy football tomorrow.

End of the day I just want us to win, win for us not Liverpool.. honestly don’t think Gerrard will have any more fired up than any other game imo cos he wants to win every game and should have beat Burnley convincingly the amount of chances we had n saves pope made !

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I dont care its all about fantacy football tomorrow.
    Bongo. I was on the Fantasy League website to do my transfers for this week. Saw this and thought of you ... Enjoy

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/765042

I there Winnie sitting in the lower doug watching it. Perfect hatrick left right and head. I loved to Oniel era until Randy realised he wasnt as rich as he thought.

The beauty of the Premier league anyone can beat anyone on there day. Maybe we could sneak a 2-1 win tomorrow.

Ok, so I managed to get it wrong and right at the same time. That was SO Villa. As soon as Marv came on for Phil I thought ‘oh no, they’re going to try to hold on’.

Surely Phil must have been injured as buandia had a really quiet game by his standards

Typical Villa, no chance before game, score, score again, put you in the clouds then, let you fall....Managers make great substitutions then some make howlers, today, Gerard made a howler, playing well, on top, giving City minimal chances then he decides to shut up shop by Bringing Nakamba on......oh dear within 5 mins we are losing, how on earth does that happen, City or not! I think several players played their last game for Villa today and let's just hope Nakamba is one of them....

I think Newcastle will buy quite a few of us this summer. Mings is linked and i guess Targett move will be perminant. 60m for the pair i guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)