+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - Everything Everywhere All at Once - New Film and Slowhorses - TV

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Been watching the Tuckers on BBC catch-up funny. Don't know when it was 1st shown never heard of it before.
    About as funny as piles…

Just binged Das Boot series 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just binged Das Boot series 3
    So you filled your boots..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    So you filled your boots..!.
    Ja !

Currently watching Danny Boyle's six part 'biopic' of the *** Pistols, Pistol.

Seems quite accurate and I'm quite enjoying the step back in time to the late 70s. Apparently the actors were made to play the instruments and sing the songs, no lip synching. Early days toured through Yorkshire including a gig at a hotel in Whitby. Didn't see Scum there though!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Seems quite accurate and I'm quite enjoying the step back in time to the late 70s. Apparently the actors were made to play the instruments and sing the songs, no lip synching. Early days toured through Yorkshire including a gig at a hotel in Whitby. Didn't see Scum there though!

Like to see that got sky but not disney ch. Liked film the great rock & roll swindle with Mclaren in a kilt!

Might go to see that film about the prophet mohammed's daughter.........

Oh maybe not

Just finished watching a series called Hullraises. Down to earth comedy.

Just finished watching:

Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

John C Reilly is brilliant in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Hahaha - A bit before my time. I wasn't born until 73. I much prefer Clash and Stiff Little Fingers.

Pistols were a manufactured band designed to sell clothes. Cook had the talent, they treat Matlock terribly, Lydon is a bell end and Vicious could barely hold a guitar, let alone play it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast