+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaulks to the fowls

Vaulks to the fowls

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.exa...s-24172326.amp

Looks likely a former club hero will be off to a rival.

Personally, it wouldn't diminish my view of him given its been some time since he left us.

Excellent player, ideally we'd have him back here...

If it comes off, it just goes to show that Weds will still pay over the odds to land him even though they’re still in League One! Will they ever learn?

BTW it’s not sour grapes from me. Will was a good servant to our club but we’ve all moved on since then. Good luck to him if he can land a silly wage in League One.

On a positive note, he will be able to resume the fantastic work he did on behalf of Bluebell Wood

Just shows how much off a great job warney has done to get us promoted and how much we can't compete in the championship when a league 1 club offers more money.

Buy after 10 games people will be calling for his head.

Clueless

What is weird is that Cardiff have never formally released him.I agree that what we achieved to get promoted was a fantastic when we could lose all our best players to League 1 and could lose all our targets to League 1. The media would have you believe that players just want to play as higher up the leagues as possible.This is bull and we all know it and I don't know why we all have to endure these cliched press conferences of players joining new clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    What is weird is that Cardiff have never formally released him.I agree that what we achieved to get promoted was a fantastic when we could lose all our best players to League 1 and could lose all our targets to League 1. The media would have you believe that players just want to play as higher up the leagues as possible.This is bull and we all know it and I don't know why we all have to endure these cliched press conferences of players joining new clubs.
    Cardiff have not released him they have offered him a new deal on less money, a lot less money. I am told around a third of what he was on. Be interesting to see where he ends up, he is coming up 29 a 3 year deal maybe will be the last big pay day of his career. I would imagine he will be looking for a good contract and a big signing on fee.

If wages had been sensible I reckon he could have done a good job for us as a right sided centre back in a three. I don't see many takers in the current market so Washday may be his best hope.

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Cardiff have not released him they have offered him a new deal on less money, a lot less money. I am told around a third of what he was on. Be interesting to see where he ends up, he is coming up 29 a 3 year deal maybe will be the last big pay day of his career. I would imagine he will be looking for a good contract and a big signing on fee.

If wages had been sensible I reckon he could have done a good job for us as a right sided centre back in a three. I don't see many takers in the current market so Washday may be his best hope.
    If he does sign for Wednesday he will have the consolation of knowing that he is playing at one of the country's finest stadia and in front of some of the most knowledgeable soccer fans in the country.

Be interesting to see what the Sheffield City Council safety group make of The Sty when they do their annual safety certificate check before the new season starts

The report will say that it's not fit for pigs

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Be interesting to see what the Sheffield City Council safety group make of The Sty when they do their annual safety certificate check before the new season starts
    Don’t know, but maybe their cupboards are full of tins of tuna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast