+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leeds and Burnley threaten legal action over Everton's finances.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Take a flag, tie wrap yourself to the goalpost or streak with a slogan painted on your back if you feel that strongly about it.

The sultan of Brunei wasn’t at Goodson Park for the anti oil lad with the tie wrap.
    Don’t supply the oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Don’t supply the oxygen
    People that come out with rubbish like “ I’d love to protest against…..” are full of it. Get off their arse and do it.

All surface, no feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Rotherham have always been squeaky clean haven't they pmsl!
    Obviously but we’re not moaning about other teams are we?? 😂😂 see ya next season

Take a flag, tie wrap yourself to the goalpost or streak with a slogan painted on your back if you feel that strongly about it.

The sultan of Brunei wasn’t at Goodson Park for the anti oil lad with the tie wrap.
    that escalated. I only expressed a desire if there was a convenient opportunity to register my dissatisfaction at the monarchy to take it. There is a spectrum of political conviction, don't have to be at an extreme end on every issue!

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    that escalated. I only expressed a desire if there was a convenient opportunity to register my dissatisfaction at the monarchy to take it. There is a spectrum of political conviction, don't have to be at an extreme end on every issue!
    Is flag waving on the extreme end of the spectrum?

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Obviously but we’re not moaning about other teams are we?? ���� see ya next season
    I must have imagined you moaning about Derby County not so long ago then and the Wendies

Look forward to seeing you next season

Is flag waving on the extreme end of the spectrum?
    I'm not even sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    I must have imagined you moaning about Derby County not so long ago then and the Wendies

Look forward to seeing you next season
    Me too pal, nice to start a season on + 6 😂

Someone should tell all these clubs with suspect dealings that a responsible owner can help you be one of the most exciting clubs to follow in the Football League! Honestly so grateful for TS. Our long game can be becoming solid Championship by default as lots of ‘bigger’ clubs run out of money...

I hope it doesn’t happen.

I can’t put up with more claims of victimisation from scousers.

They can both feck off and form their own league where they play each other every week as far as I’m concerned.

They don’t see themselves as English but nuzzle the nipple of the EPL, Sky and sponsors that being an English football club offers them.
    Whatever their issues, there's few if any better sights in football than the Liverpool fans singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" at the start of a game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast