+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leeds and Burnley threaten legal action over Everton's finances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Thanks lads its much appreciated

Good luck next season
    We were all pulling for you, mainly because nobody could afford a visit to Elland Road

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We were all pulling for you, mainly because nobody could afford a visit to Elland Road

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Thanks lads its much appreciated

Good luck next season
    Thanks Rev and well done for today. Actually watched the game today and I too was routing for a White rose Yorkshire team as opposed to a
    red one. I liked Marsch when I first heard him talk on the team but of late he sounds like a used car salesman, I hope it all works out okay for your lot next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks Rev and well done for today. Actually watched the game today and I too was routing for a White rose Yorkshire team as opposed to a
    red one. I liked Marsch when I first heard him talk on the team but of late he sounds like a used car salesman, I hope it all works out okay for your lot next season.
    Cheers Brin lad

It's good to know that despite all their financial difficulties Everton are still able to ferret around down the back of the sofa and find enough loose change to offer 120K/week contracts.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/eve...153600801.html

I think there's some investigative journalism work here for ELK when he gets back from his summer jaunt

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Are you suggesting Liverpudlians might be light fingered?

It must have been interesting to hear those operatic types belting it out at Old Trafford. However, Liverpool don't claim they were the first and admit they started singing it after Gerry Marsden had a hit with it in 1963.

Not as bad as the great Chip Butty scandal of South Yorkshire.
    Like I told the car salesman at Toxteth, Liverpool at Arnold Clarkes showroom, " Someone from Liverpool are always happy to put their hand in your pocket ".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345