+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sunderland or Wycombe

Ladapo at this game?

Wan ker

Sunderland Now pay the first £250k of the promotion windfall to Wigan who won the title, for buying Will Grigg…while subsidising the wages of the very same player to score goals for Rotherham, who finished 2nd, is THE most Sunderland thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ladapo at this game?

Wan ker
    He’s mates with Stewart that plays for Wycombe.

I wouldn’t have thought he’s their type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Sunderland Now pay the first £250k of the promotion windfall to Wigan who won the title, for buying Will Grigg…while subsidising the wages of the very same player to score goals for Rotherham, who finished 2nd, is THE most Sunderland thing ever
    🤣 that’s so farcical

What we’re the total add ons Sunderland now have to pay Wigan?

Congratulations to Sunderland. Best team won. It has however taken them quite a while to get back to the Championship, which proves Massivitis doesn't always work.

He’s mates with Stewart that plays for Wycombe.

I wouldn’t have thought he’s their type of player.
    Yes I wouldn’t have a problem but not turning up for his team mates and club who have paid his wages just pisses me off a bit

Think that deal was the one done when the Sunderland till I die filming was done,and I am not surprised as they was almost desperate to get that deal done and was almost offering everything and anything with the deadline looming,just showed the lengths of desperation and panic they was going through…and in all truth probably all just to please the large and expectant fan base that they have signed someone…

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345