+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warney on Quest

Warney on Quest

Warney been in on quest tonight interview at the end of the programme wonder if he’s used it to watch potential signings anyone on the Wycombe side now they’re not going up I’ve always liked Stewart their central defender although he didn’t cover himself in glory with Sunderland’s second goal he’s always had good games against us and looked steady on tv in other matches

Uttis, we definitely need cover at the back in readiness for Captain fantastics retirement.

Can’t think of the man mountains name from Accy Stanley that battered Smudge at theirs? Thought he was colossal on the day. He’s the type we need at the back, rarely put a foot wrong and worked the rear guard well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Uttis, we definitely need cover at the back in readiness for Captain fantastics retirement.

Can’t think of the man mountains name from Accy Stanley that battered Smudge at theirs? Thought he was colossal on the day. He’s the type we need at the back, rarely put a foot wrong and worked the rear guard well.
    Ross Sykes Brin, i thought he looked a good player aswell, can we make him better.............probably.

The other is Nottingham, the black guy, who's not bad either, But Sykes looks a better prospect. Dealing with Accy might be a bit easier than some of the other teams.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 21-05-2022 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Ross Sykes Brin, i thought he looked a good player aswell, can we make him better.............probably.

The other is Nottingham, the black guy, who's not bad either, But Sykes looks a better prospect. Dealing with Accy might be a bit easier than some of the other teams.
    Thanks for that pal. Yes I believe we could mould him into a better player thing is. is he a good hooman being?

I think it’s about time Warney allowed at least one challenging player into the team. What I mean by that is, not one to rock the boat and be disruptive but one who’s got a nasty streak to his game and can rough up the opposition without seeing a red card. In other words a more mild mannered version of Ollie Rathbone 🤣

Santos Bolton Boyle Cheltenham added to Sykes centre backs mentioned on twitter worth considering for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Cover? Wood is there as cover, we currently do not have any first choice CB signed or Strikers, we are weeks into the window and no resigning of key players, no contract extensions of key players and no new players. There is a lot of work to do, and this number of new players need to be together as long as possible, every week from when training starts will be key. As PW stated in his recent interview this is going to be a very hard summer

Shorter off season, contracts etc... If the chairman doesn't back Warne with wages then we will be bottom by week 4 and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Cover? Wood is there as cover, we currently do not have any first choice CB signed or Strikers, we are weeks into the window and no resigning of key players, no contract extensions of key players and no new players. There is a lot of work to do, and this number of new players need to be together as long as possible, every week from when training starts will be key. As PW stated in his recent interview this is going to be a very hard summer
    The transfer window doesn't open until 10th June , not weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    The transfer window doesn't open until 10th June , not weeks ago.
    Then how come clubs are signing players already?
    Donny have already signed a player up.

Can only think that he may be out of contract.

NB. Just checked it out. Harrison Biggins joined on a free having left Fleetwood Town.
    Last edited by Brin; 22-05-2022 at 08:55 AM.

It's all about the money
    Wonder how much the likes of Pritchard
    , Roberts and that kid Clark are earning at Sunderland. I bet their lowest earner earns as much as our highest.
    Then there's Alex Neil. I bet his contract is astronomical and now they will feel it's been money well spent.
    We need to pick up a few more Ollie Rathbone types to compete. Good lower league players not catching the attention of the big boys.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast