+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forecast

Forecast

After 50 years of supporting Leeds I can clearly see this afternoons games panning out as such....at some point Leeds will be safe, giving us that glimmer of hope, as leeds do, before wiping it away again. Leeds will be ahead before giving away a penalty or a ridiculous own goal, whereas Burnley will get a penalty or score a deflected goal, either way our hope will be shattered, as is the Leeds way, Phillips will throw his shirt to the crowd in tears, as he knows its his last game in a Leeds shirt, raphina will look gutted but knows he's off to Barcelona anyway. The others will look gutted as they've all been crap all season and know the games up, the crowd will sing to the bitter end with chants off "marcelo bielsa" and "sack the board" before many a rendition of "marching on together".....we'll all have 2 months away from it all before being ready to go again in the championship next season, cheering them on to get back to the awful, money grabbing place we have just come from, me included. See you all on the other side.

Hahaha.

Probably accurate

Just hoping it's won on the field through football and not down to stupid VAR and bad reffing decisions.

Hello darkness my old friend......

I forecast grey and over cast with a short glimmer of sunshine to be followed by heavy rain lasting a while

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I forecast grey and over cast with a short glimmer of sunshine to be followed by heavy rain lasting a while
    It’s bright sunshine here

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    It’s bright sunshine here
    Not for long HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

A shower of tears, a thunderstorm of tantrums, followed by an extended sulky period of not particularly calm.

Or something entirely different, but extremely unlikely.

I just see Burnley taking an early lead and us nearly really having a shout tbh.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)