+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This board

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Was actually hoping that some former posters would come back a talk about football as well as stuff they know about.
    That’s just not gonna happen now sadly

Was actually hoping that some former posters would come back a talk about football as well as stuff they know about.
    Some posters won't come back mate as they don't want their 100% record of being right on everything ruined.😎

COVID, inflation, sturgeon, mcfake, golf, foodbanks, free leccy, free money, campy, ****hole of Dens being potentially shutdown, giving the young lads their own section....good for section 18, not swapped home ends yet probably move into tannadice before that happens and Linda continuing to make a right **** of it.

All unfashionable opinions back in the day .....mainstream now 😁

Oh and illegal immigrants being oot of control and NHS turning into national COVID service......did I mention Sweden or The Bomber ❤️

Found a new home mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Some posters won't come back mate as they don't want their 100% record of being right on everything ruined.��

COVID, inflation, sturgeon, mcfake, golf, foodbanks, free leccy, free money, campy, ****hole of Dens being potentially shutdown, giving the young lads their own section....good for section 18, not swapped home ends yet probably move into tannadice before that happens and Linda continuing to make a right **** of it.

All unfashionable opinions back in the day .....mainstream now ��

Oh and illegal immigrants being oot of control and NHS turning into national COVID service......did I mention Sweden or The Bomber ❤️

Found a new home mate.
    When I saw your post I thought that you had ended your self imposed exile.
    We need more posters on here who do their homework and post the truth.
    There is currently a topic on the DBF where at least one poster has said that Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited (DBPH) own a substantial number of Dundee Football Club Limited shares.
    This is wrong
    DBPH are not listed as a shareholder in the Confirmation Statement dated 13th February 2021 which contains a major error.
    DBPH who own the former NCR Camperdown grounds known as Campy Nou own 2079 shares in 71 Brewing Limited where John Nelms is a director. (Source Companies House).

Some posters won't come back mate as they don't want their 100% record of being right on everything ruined.��

All unfashionable opinions back in the day .....mainstream now ��

Found a new home mate.
    Had thought that maybe covid had got you! I think the idea of being right and trying to win arguments on any forum is just wrong headed. It's the ideas and the sometimes unique knowledge or insight that the various posters have that makes things interesting. Of course political views form part of how a person views the world but that should not mean that a person who wants, for example, to see an independent Scotland, should feel unable to post for fear of being ganged up on by a few posters who disagree.
    I presume your new home is much more to the left of centre to allow your slightly right of centre views to provoke and stimulate comment.

Maybe you will get bored with being right all the time on every issue and come back to charm us all?

it's a pity you packed it in because Russia and Ukraine would have given everyone something to talk about instead of having to listen to propaganda from the EU , NATO and of course Putin. The cost of living increases also provide loads of opportunities to discuss how they should be dealt with.

Think, or rather hope that your prediction, often stated, that Lockdowns were going to be with us forever might be wrong! Apologies for such an obvious attempt to draw you back to the "I'm always right" issue.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    When I saw your post I thought that you had ended your self imposed exile.
    We need more posters on here who do their homework and post the truth.
    There is currently a topic on the DBF where at least one poster has said that Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited (DBPH) own a substantial number of Dundee Football Club Limited shares.
    This is wrong
    DBPH are not listed as a shareholder in the Confirmation Statement dated 13th February 2021 which contains a major error.
    DBPH who own the former NCR Camperdown grounds known as Campy Nou own 2079 shares in 71 Brewing Limited where John Nelms is a director. (Source Companies House).
    Don't pack it in Islay, my fav poster.😀

Had thought that maybe covid had got you! I think the idea of being right and trying to win arguments on any forum is just wrong headed. It's the ideas and the sometimes unique knowledge or insight that the various posters have that makes things interesting. Of course political views form part of how a person views the world but that should not mean that a person who wants, for example, to see an independent Scotland, should feel unable to post for fear of being ganged up on by a few posters who disagree.
    I presume your new home is much more to the left of centre to allow your slightly right of centre views to provoke and stimulate comment.

Maybe you will get bored with being right all the time on every issue and come back to charm us all?

it's a pity you packed it in because Russia and Ukraine would have given everyone something to talk about instead of having to listen to propaganda from the EU , NATO and of course Putin. The cost of living increases also provide loads of opportunities to discuss how they should be dealt with.

Think, or rather hope that your prediction, often stated, that Lockdowns were going to be with us forever might be wrong! Apologies for such an obvious attempt to draw you back to the "I'm always right" issue.
    No happy where I am, board on an upward curve rather than monotonous whining about the guid auld days 😄

Being right is like you having a head bcram, it's hard to deny you have a head, difficult for me to admit I'm wrong when I'm not.

I suppose I could have let the odd person win an argument but I used to let jdfc win the odd game of pool, never improved his pool, letting someone who is wrong win a debate wouldn't improve their debating.😁

As for Ukraine shouldn't have got involved to the extent we did, Ukraine ain't the guid guys and Russians bad far more complicated.

Both no the best I'd say.

Quatar ain't guid guys but hey the irony of desperate Scotland trying to qualify for a WC in one of the most illiberal countries in the world by knocking out Ukraine must give some on the left sleepless nights ...funny.

The prediction was actually restrictions for evermore, lockdown every winter.

Restrictions are still with us, masked up eejits walk among us, winter is coming.

Monkey pox ......the new gay plague?

ACH better no go there.

No happy where I am, board on an upward curve rather than monotonous whining about the guid auld days ��

Being right is like you having a head bcram, it's hard to deny you have a head, difficult for me to admit I'm wrong when I'm not.

I suppose I could have let the odd person win an argument but I used to let jdfc win the odd game of pool, never improved his pool, letting someone who is wrong win a debate wouldn't improve their debating.��

As for Ukraine shouldn't have got involved to the extent we did, Ukraine ain't the guid guys and Russians bad far more complicated.

Both no the best I'd say.

Quatar ain't guid guys but hey the irony of desperate Scotland trying to qualify for a WC in one of the most illiberal countries in the world by knocking out Ukraine must give some on the left sleepless nights ...funny.

The prediction was actually restrictions for evermore, lockdown every winter.

Restrictions are still with us, masked up eejits walk among us, winter is coming.

Monkey pox ......the new gay plague?

ACH better no go there.
    I am surprised that you have not mentioned Nippy doing a disappearing act with the SNP controlled Scottish Government issuing a press release that she is suffering from Covid.
    Nippy like the vast majority of us have had our two Covid injections plus our booster injection so she should be fully protected from catching Covid unless the Covid injections are no use!

I am surprised that you have not mentioned Nippy doing a disappearing act with the SNP controlled Scottish Government issuing a press release that she is suffering from Covid.
    Nippy like the vast majority of us have had our two Covid injections plus our booster injection so she should be fully protected from catching Covid unless the Covid injections are no use!
    I'll say it again, please let it sink in this time, the Covid vaccinations do not stop you catching the Covid virus. They help reduce the effects of the virus on the infected individual but cannot prevent anyone actually catching it.

Sturgeon did however seem to use it to its best effect to get time out of the limelight. The rest of us worked from home and got on with it - she disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Nippy will be back once she can cover the bruises with a bit foundation

I think footymad killed this board. Forum never moved with the times, too many adverts and poor functionality. TDB is nothing like Dee Mad in its prime, social media like twitter and fb* became the talking shops rather than forums for most

*don’t think there is a single DFC Facebook page I’m still a member of - makes you think that 90% of our support are bonkers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)