+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premier league, final day

Premier league, final day

Fecking hell !!

Absorbing afternoon for the neutral , the 3 goals in 5 minutes from City was extraordinary .

I thought it was shyte

Great title race and 2 great teams of the modern era

Sad to see Burnley relegated but the table doesn't lie after 38 games. Sacking Dyche was a calculated gamble that went wrong in the end. Relatively new owners at Burnley n all.

What a big disappointment that Burnsley just din't turn up until it was too late, against Newcastle.
    And Leeds score on 90+ minutes, yet again!. Although it was all over by then anyway.

Great days viewing, that’s what football is all about.
    Man City fight back was unbelievable and I think I’m in this minority when I say I’m pleased Leeds escaped the drop.
    They’ve played some really good football this season but suffered with long term injuries to key players. I like Burnley a good family club but I’ll always support a Yorkshire side against clubs from on other county

I seriously couldn't see City digging themselves out of it at 0-2 with 20 minutes left .

Up to that point they were terrible and then suddenly it's 1-2 and the rest as they say is history .

Typical City as the saying goes .

I couldn't have bared seeing Liverpool snatch the title, so thats a begrudging well done to Man City fron me lol.
    Although tbh, Ive got no time whatsoever for any of those 'top' teams.
    I don't go along with the idea that one team were more unlucky than everybody else due to injuries, surely every team has to deal with them during a season.
    I would have rather seen Leends & Burnsley send Everton down instead, but it wasn't to be. 😟

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Sad to see Burnley relegated but the table doesn't lie after 38 games. Sacking Dyche was a calculated gamble that went wrong in the end. Relatively new owners at Burnley n all.
    Selling Woods didn’t help them either.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It was from a Burnley view but from a Leeds view you could argue that replacing Cellino worked for them , worked for for one but failed for the other , thats football .

Name:  D4F4FB12-8E6A-4B70-BDE2-F15383D0A743.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  17.2 KB

Another medal in the locker John well done and congratulations young man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast