+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Use Crying

No Use Crying

Nerves shot to pieces today and down to the last 10 minutes we had hope.

However,it has been coming and we now have to deal with it and pick ourselves up over the summer.

Interesting to see how Pace deals with the financial situation.Pope,McNeil & Cornet will go,just hope we can hang on to Collins
    and see who we have coming through the Academy.

Different challenge next season to see whether we can get back but should still be interesting and I can look forward to going to Cardiff & Swansea to see the boys.

Keep your chins up,it's not the end of the world.

It's certainly not the end of the world, there is a real possibility though, that it's the end of Burnley Football Club, at the top level anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Nerves shot to pieces today and down to the last 10 minutes we had hope.

However,it has been coming and we now have to deal with it and pick ourselves up over the summer.

Interesting to see how Pace deals with the financial situation.Pope,McNeil & Cornet will go,just hope we can hang on to Collins
    and see who we have coming through the Academy.

Different challenge next season to see whether we can get back but should still be interesting and I can look forward to going to Cardiff & Swansea to see the boys.

Keep your chins up,it's not the end of the world.
    Barrie, walking down Leckwith Road next season was the last thing I wanted to do. I cannot stand the club.

im shatting like a shekkin dog

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's certainly not the end of the world, there is a real possibility though, that it's the end of Burnley Football Club, at the top level anyway.
    I can safely predict like you Sinkov that we will drop further.Fire sale this Summer and the rest are all past it.I am curious as to the starting eleven in August.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    im shatting like a shekkin dog
    We get it mate but enough please.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I can safely predict like you Sinkov that we will drop further.Fire sale this Summer and the rest are all past it.I am curious as to the starting eleven in August.
    We have nine walking away out of contract and have to raise £65 million from what's left, so your guess is as good as mine CiB. My guess would be, Hennessy, Lowton, Long, Westwood (if fit), Berg, Jayrod, a couple from the Dev Squad and 3 free transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We have nine walking away out of contract and have to raise £65 million from what's left, so your guess is as good as mine CiB. My guess would be, Hennessy, Lowton, Long, Westwood (if fit), Berg, Jayrod, a couple from the Dev Squad and 3 free transfers.
    Pace has just put a £40 million price tag on Pope, that only leaves another £25 million to find mon ami.

Is Berg still alive sinkov?

40 plus games to play and 39 of them on treatment table , no thanks or looking at it another way 15 mins a game 75 mins hiding your can keep him for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)