+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Brentford - the Result

Updated Prediction league post Brentford - the Result

Well I messed up, I was going to say the last game gave 6X points but I forgot; had I remembered I would have won as our two leaders did not show any faith in our team, one predicting a loss the other a draw (Shame on them); Tichi did the best predicting the correct outcome and the time of the goal.

So that's it until next season I guess - oh yeah well done to Orgoner, this bit hurts, retains his title as league winner - can you get last years trophy out and give it a polish. There again as I am in a celebratory mood are you still living at 242?

Thoughts for next year on here for now and I'll post before the start of the season to give you a further opportunity.

Orgoner 71
    Ozwhite 70
    Calverleyboy 63
    Belfast 53
    Rev 53
    Silentman 47
    Tich1 45
    Sniffer 43
    Bathlad 43
    Spaldy 41
    OzLeeds 40
    Orange 34
    Ubique 32
    Billy 24
    Whitestomper 21
    George K 18
    Hopeless 17
    Joel 8
    Hgate 5
    Costa 4
    Dek LUFC 3
    Yeboah 2
    CherryPie 1
    Last edited by CalverleyBoy; 22-05-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks for your trouble again Calverley. 👍

Yes Cal thanks for the fun and your f ups made it more fun shame an ozy let the team under down but one can hang his head high

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Yes Cal thanks for the fun and your f ups made it more fun shame an ozy let the team under down but one can hang his head high
    To be fair to him he would have won it but due to his honesty he identified another cock up by me whereby I'd deprived Orgoner of a point. Next season he'll be there, or will he?

Ha!

Always a good competition, but a lot of negative predictions, unfortunately!

I suspect the other Oz has won “my” competition easily, but I can a,ways send it to the other Aussie by mistake?!

If it helps, I think I can order exactly the same thing online and get it shipped here directly?

(Still 242)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Ha!

I suspect the other Oz has won “my” competition easily, but I can a,ways send it to the other Aussie by mistake?!

If it helps, I think I can order exactly the same thing online and get it shipped here directly?

(Still 242)
    Yeah but we Ozzy stick together well meet up at the Ozzie Leeds tour and he'll hand it to me

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Ha!

(Still 242)
    I may go for something different this year, I got some engraved medals for my grandson this year for his swimming and he was well chuffed,so they should work for a slightly older Leeds fan languishing in the States

Relegation would have really put a bit of a downer on this Leeds v Villa game here, but now it will be festival time! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Yeah but we Ozzy stick together well meet up at the Ozzie Leeds tour and he'll hand it to me
    At least there’ll be one now!

We still have the same number of annoying down under posters and fewer league games to look forward to. Result!

And I’ll be able to see the games without flying several thousand miles (although I will be back for a few next season, promise!)

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I may go for something different this year, I got some engraved medals for my grandson this year for his swimming and he was well chuffed,so they should work for a slightly older Leeds fan languishing in the States
    Whatever works for you, works for me.

I’ll catch up with my stuff tomorrow - there’s no way I’m playing nicely with Excel for the foreseeable future…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)