+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P/L Final table of the 2021/22 season is now available to view.

P/L Final table of the 2021/22 season is now available to view.

''Some people are on the pitch they think it's all over....it is now!'' Well what a day and how it ended up once the final whistle was blown. Not a single drawn game so no high scores were achieved.

That had to be one of the closest ever endings to a season and it was heading all over the place, as to who would be crowned Prediction League Champion for the 2021-2022 season but, eventually there was a winner.

Check out how you finally faired in the table.

NB. I would like to thank all participants for playing this season who without you, this would not be around to enjoy. We had as many as 30 participating at one point and, it would be great if you could all return next season to play again. Hopefully, others may wish to have a go so watch out for gru showing us all how it's done

I will also be posting in a few weeks asking for any ideas/input you may wish to put forward that may make the Prediction League more interesting next season.

Thank you and have a great summer.
    Last edited by Brin; 22-05-2022 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ''Some people are on the pitch they think it's all over....it is now!'' Well what a day and how it ended up once the final whistle was blown. Not a single drawn game so no high scores were achieved.

That had to be one of the closest ever endings to a season and it was heading all over the place, as to who would be crowned Prediction League Champion for the 2021-2022 season but, eventually there was a winner.

Check out how you finally faired in the table.

NB. I would like to thank all participants for playing this season who without you, this would not be around to enjoy. We had as many as 30 participating at one point and, it would be great if you could all return next season to play again. Hopefully, others may wish to have a go so watch out for gru showing us all how it's done

I will also be posting in a few weeks asking for any ideas/input you may wish to put forward that may make the Prediction League more interesting next season.

Thank you and have a great summer.

It’s a fix

I demand a recount and an examination of Brin’s accounts.

Thanks for all your efforts Brin, and also for those that chipped in from time to time