+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next season not far away what we need

Next season not far away what we need

I wouldn't mind going after Taylor and Pope from Burnley. We need an RB LB minimum of 3 quality mids. JG will be stronger next season. A better partner for Cooper wouldn't go astray hopefully Creswell or Hedje can come on.
    I don't see a future with Rodrigo James Firpo. Klitch Ayling Foreshow may need to be moved on.
    I can see Bates ending up a regular kid looks good.
    Man so much to move propably nothing will happen.

An overhaul in many facets Oz

interesting the American mentioned that Bielsa took with him 10 staff, we sometimes forget these positions can be important too.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    interesting the American mentioned that Bielsa took with him 10 staff, we sometimes forget these positions can be important too.
    Yeah but Jesse brought his own all managers do that.

It would seem that we "desperately" need Aarronsson (or however you spell it), another myopic focus "a la James" on a player who has no PL pedigree and offers little or nothing that we don't already have, so obviously we will pay top dollar for a waste of space, how Leeds.

If you Google the name, I think someone has jumped the gun a bit!

"About

Description Brenden Russell Aaronson is an American professional soccer player who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Leeds United and the United States national team*Wikipedia" lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    If you Google the name, I think someone has jumped the gun a bit!

"About

Description Brenden Russell Aaronson is an American professional soccer player who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Leeds United and the United States national team*Wikipedia" lol
    Think you will find everything was agreed to for him to stay as they were still playing in Europe and conditional that we stayed up. The fee was already agreed but it was MB and Orta that did that not Jesse. Jesse managed him for a while so he knows him.

Most players need a good rest and health care, watching players celebrate at full time on crutches didn't look too good. Add on Bamford on a Ipad link I think a couple of docs and nurses would help.

What will be interesting is how the World Cup affects proceedings, with the current squad a number will be involved, depending on the qualification play offs, but many will get a break, which may work in our favour as winter seems to take it's toll.

Charlie Taylor. Top LB. Won't cost much
    Maybe Tarkowski too.
    Pope but think we will just go with Meslier
    Cornet would be a useful addition
    McNeil in midfield. All from Burnley. Offer them a bumper deal and let some go permanent or loan to help them.
    Generally we need about 6 or 7. 3 need to be top players. But not confident we will get it right. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Think you will find everything was agreed to for him to stay as they were still playing in Europe and conditional that we stayed up. The fee was already agreed but it was MB and Orta that did that not Jesse. Jesse managed him for a while so he knows him.
    My point exactly. A player lined up as was James, irrespective of what the squad needs (or what the coach wishes, but how serious would any challenge from Marsch be?), because the owner/investors want it. It does not bode well that despite the VERY close brush with relegation we appear to persist with a desire to put square pegs in round holes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)