+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Following relegation - what next? What's the plan guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Not a thing that we can do about any of it, just sit back and enjoy --------or otherwise! Que sera, sera. All very sad really.
    Very sad but inevitable in the end.I think if we had secured the signing of Orsic we could have escaped but it was not to be.

I will be hoping to go to some enjoyable Championship games with my granddaughters. Perhaps Lads on Tour can even meet up for a VAR free fixture at Turf a Moor.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I will be hoping to go to some enjoyable Championship games with my granddaughters. Perhaps Lads on Tour can even meet up for a VAR free fixture at Turf a Moor.
    Book me in.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Just read a report that said we would have finished 16th without VAR decisions.That made me feel so much better!

Make sure we consolidate and don't get relegated again. Get a manager that knows the Championship inside out and will play positive football.
    Like Ashy says Que será será and it it what it is. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Make sure we consolidate and don't get relegated again. Get a manager that knows the Championship inside out and will play positive football.
    Like Ashy says Que será será and it it what it is. ��
    Hope it's done sooner rather than later Alfie.

In my northern suburb of Cardiff I heard yesterday that Craig Bellamy has been seen around.I mentioned it to a friend of mine,an avid Cardiff City fan and ex professional referee and he tells me he's in for the Burnley job.Bellamy is nuts,always in trouble,perhaps he could bring Joey Barton with him as his No.2.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    In my northern suburb of Cardiff I heard yesterday that Craig Bellamy has been seen around.I mentioned it to a friend of mine,an avid Cardiff City fan and ex professional referee and he tells me he's in for the Burnley job.Bellamy is nuts,always in trouble,perhaps he could bring Joey Barton with him as his No.2.
    He could be good Barrie a modern paulo do canio , tell you what he’s a winner though just like Barton - wouldn’t accept second best .

I'll be asking for a full Season Ticket refund if Bellamy comes.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Now we're talking Barrie, never mind fickle fans like BT, in the unlikely event we end up with the Barton and Bellamy dream team, I'll be buying another ST. Fun and games guaranteed, never a dull moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)