+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Wright

Scott Wright

Not good enough to play for Deeko's Dons but good enough to start in a Europa League final and score in a Cup Final. Says it all about McInnes who also did not rate Shankland. I well remember us looking forward to seeing Wright on the field as he was trying to break through into the team but all he got was 10-15 minutes at the end of a game. No wonder he wanted to leave.

He couldn’t use James Maddison properly, he’d f*ck all chance with Wright.

Those cup final goals by Aberdonians Jack and Wright are probably going to be as close as we get in the foreseeable future to winning a cup!

Wright is from Balmedie isn't he?

Anyway, there was always a player in there.
    But, after the club sticking by him through a serious injury, first contract expiry following his only run of consistent form, he jumps ship to Sevco.

I'm sorry but I don't want someone of that little moral fibre in my team.

Irrespective of what McInnes did or didn't do, Wright is a fu cking horrible, rat b@stard.
    Just like his loathsome mate.

I hope the pair of them enjoy their mess of pottage.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    Not good enough to play for Deeko's Dons but good enough to start in a Europa League final and score in a Cup Final. Says it all about McInnes who also did not rate Shankland. I well remember us looking forward to seeing Wright on the field as he was trying to break through into the team but all he got was 10-15 minutes at the end of a game. No wonder he wanted to leave.
    Not how I remember it.

In his final season, Wright’s partnership with Hedges looked very promising until he ruptured a sock or something. We looked after him yet again after an injury, and there was a contract on offer to him before he ratted on us by signing a pre-contract agreement with the filth. There are not nearly enough insults and profanity in this planet’s many languages to describe my distaste for his and The Snake’s duplicity and treason.

Shankland was a lazy idle shagbag with an attitude issue which he himself admitted later on. My Ayr-supporting pal concurred, as did the Ayr support after he seemed to down tools with a third of the season to go. He’s now looking to come back from Beerschott (5 goals/26 appearances), pretty much proof that his flash-in-the-pan cameo with TSMSTID was temporary. Hearts are interested apparently, which is more than he ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    **** that skinny wee ****!! He'll be in leauge 1 within 2 years at best

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Wright is from Balmedie isn't he?
    A certain brother o mine (nae Fenrir) reported that there were plenty 'Dons fans' in the area congratulating the rat on his team's victory. Given similar messages last week, wishing them luck in the euro final posted publicly on Dons social media, there is obviously a sickness festering in the city and beyond which needs stamped oot.

F’uckin obnoxious b’astards the lot of them.

I can hardly believe that I am hearing reports of this kind.

I’d rather support England than the hun and obviously I would never support England.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F’uckin

I’d rather support England than the hun and obviously I would never support England.
    Funnily enough, when I went to my audiologist appointment yesterday, the first thing he said was, “I’d be interested in what you think. I was speaking to a Dons fan during the week, and he said he’d rather see England win the World Cup than Rangers win that European trophy. Is that common among Aberdeen fans?”

“I think so. It’s definitely what I think.”

**** the huns in all their horrid throwback identities and versions.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Not how I remember it.

In his final season, Wright’s partnership with Hedges looked very promising until he ruptured a sock or something. We looked after him yet again after an injury, and there was a contract on offer to him before he ratted on us by signing a pre-contract agreement with the filth. There are not nearly enough insults and profanity in this planet’s many languages to describe my distaste for his and The Snake’s duplicity and treason.

Shankland was a lazy idle shagbag with an attitude issue which he himself admitted later on. My Ayr-supporting pal concurred, as did the Ayr support after he seemed to down tools with a third of the season to go. He’s now looking to come back from Beerschott (5 goals/26 appearances), pretty much proof that his flash-in-the-pan cameo with TSMSTID was temporary. Hearts are interested apparently, which is more than he ever was.
    Yep, that pretty much covers it.

We got 6 good months in 4 years out of that wee rat shyte. That was mostly down to having Hedges and Watkins to play off as the 3 did link well.

Outside that, the boy was always a massive shytebag who hid in numerous big games. Thats why he rarely featured, waste of a shirt most weeks.

The fact he’s made of blancmange meant the physios also saw far more of him than we did.

Then the cherry on the cake is fuucking us over for the hun - the boys puddle slurping pond life, his family should be ashamed of him and themselves.

I dont usually wish ill will to players, but id happily cheer a career ender for either him or his equally loathsome snake pal.

Shankland as you say was just a waster when he was here, something which he fully admitted himself. Its to his credit he sorted himself out - not many wasters do - and has had a reasonably successful career.

The decision to get rid was absolutely correct at the time though so lets not rewrite history folks eh…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast