+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PL 2021/2022- Final table after fixtures of 22/5/22

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I can't give the book away!

(It's basically just a load of images of our first century of kits - not much in the way of words!)
    Ohh ok, so it's basically a book of pics which doesn't equate to a book lol and your inbox is full no one can send you any messages.
    And please don't send anything till I have moved.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Congrats Oz and cheers Orgs
    Well done to all who competed, especially those who entered predictions for the whole or major part of the season. Well done to the winner of the Dash - 36 points takes some doing. Even more praise, yet again, to Ogoner for all the effort put in throughout the year, thanks are sent from all I would guess.
    Also praise to Leeds, what, praise from a Sheepsha**er I hear you say? Yes, I had thought your men were pretty much dead and buried from about a month ago, but you managed to get there. I believe that talentwise, the worst three teams got relegated.
    As for me, I just hope the Super Rams are around still for next season ( a ridiculous state to still be in, thanks a bundle Mr Mel Marvelous Morris) and if so hopefully with a fiver still in the bank or put in there by some unknown yankee buyer who cares naff all about the Club or SOCCER, still got or been able to sign some half decent players, and challenging for promotion, with Wazza still in charge. All, or at least some, highly unlikely at this stage.
    Also, hopefully, the Red Dogs lose 12-0 to Huddersfield in the Play Off final this weekend. I can but dream even though near impossible, pity the little dwarf Billy Davies couldn't be summoned back to the Shi**y Ground immediately to replace a brilliant manager there and it would beccome a reality.
    See ya all next year, take care.

You'll find my review there too...

The goalkeeper section is awesome!

That said, I possibly have a vested interest since 18 of "my" shirts (16 in the goalkeeping section) made it into this awesome book.

I had little to do beyond deciding which of them to photograph, so the supporting text and the bulk of the featured shirts weren't fully known to me until I received my copy (and I then subsequently bought a half dozen or so copies for friends and family). Robert and Ben did a spectacular job!

As my friend in Tasmania (possibly the most distant copy of the book from Elland Road?!) eloquently said to me after receiving his copy, "How is it something so sad makes me smile so much?" *

Indeed.

* He was referring to my obsession with collecting matchworn Leeds United shirts. The shirts themselves aren't sad, obviously! **

** Even when we lose. ALAW!

Quote Originally Posted by Belper69Ram View Post
    Well done to all who competed, especially those who entered predictions for the whole or major part of the season. Well done to the winner of the Dash - 36 points takes some doing. Even more praise, yet again, to Ogoner for all the effort put in throughout the year, thanks are sent from all I would guess.
    Also praise to Leeds, what, praise from a Sheepsha**er I hear you say? Yes, I had thought your men were pretty much dead and buried from about a month ago, but you managed to get there. I believe that talentwise, the worst three teams got relegated.
    As for me, I just hope the Super Rams are around still for next season ( a ridiculous state to still be in, thanks a bundle Mr Mel Marvelous Morris) and if so hopefully with a fiver still in the bank or put in there by some unknown yankee buyer who cares naff all about the Club or SOCCER, still got or been able to sign some half decent players, and challenging for promotion, with Wazza still in charge. All, or at least some, highly unlikely at this stage.
    Also, hopefully, the Red Dogs lose 12-0 to Huddersfield in the Play Off final this weekend. I can but dream even though near impossible, pity the little dwarf Billy Davies couldn't be summoned back to the Shi**y Ground immediately to replace a brilliant manager there and it would beccome a reality.
    See ya all next year, take care.
    All the best, mate. You'll be back at some point...

Congratulations to OzLeeds on Winning and Orgs on organising, top job

Well done Oz and well done Orgoner. Another Stirling season. Stay safe everyone and let's hope for a better 022/2023 MOT ALAW

Orgs would it be too much to ask if you haven't paid for items to be sent to instead find some homeless person in your area and give them some money? I will get more satisfaction knowing I have helped someone. I know I'm a pest but i will still see my name on the honor board and be proud as punch and you will be doing some of gods work not to mention the hope you can give them.

Well done ozleeds, and thank you orgs another great season MOT

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Orgs would it be too much to ask if you haven't paid for items to be sent to instead find some homeless person in your area and give them some money? I will get more satisfaction knowing I have helped someone. I know I'm a pest but i will still see my name on the honor board and be proud as punch and you will be doing some of gods work not to mention the hope you can give them.
    I can do that - I’ll let you know where it goes when I do it.

Nice gesture. I’ll do the same with Nasty’s “winnings”

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I can do that - I’ll let you know where it goes when I do it.

Nice gesture. I’ll do the same with Nasty’s “winnings”
    Goodman I move into my new place tomorrow yeah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)