+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life and Leeds

Life and Leeds

Hi folks, I’ve just started looking at the world of football again.
    I checked out for a while after the Dallas injury. I felt sure the gods and the odds were against us and we were destined to go down. I had flashbacks of our last relegation when my basturd mates sent me sympathy cards and flowers.
    Was generally down in dumps, grumpy with family and work, so I just switched off all things football. Avoided tv, newspapers, social media (just looking at relegation and playoffs tonight) and was preparing for august in the championship.
    Only at 6 o’clock yesterday when I got a txt from my daughter’s boyfriend and I seen the opening line reading “congratulations”, otherwise I wouldn’t have opened it.
    Dunno how we done it but any suggestion of a curse is surely exorcised now.
    Have my own opinion of who was responsible for our near demise but it will surely be unpopular so let’s move onwards and upwards and put this one behind us.
    So, Jesse lad, and Radz or Orta or 49ers or whoever, let’s be fu ckin having ya, and don’t put your decent supporters through that shyte again.
    MOT.

So basically you are a pusssy?
    Last edited by Rev72; 23-05-2022 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Hi folks, I’ve just started looking at the world of football again.
    I checked out for a while after the Dallas injury. I felt sure the gods and the odds were against us and we were destined to go down. I had flashbacks of our last relegation when my basturd mates sent me sympathy cards and flowers.
    Was generally down in dumps, grumpy with family and work, so I just switched off all things football. Avoided tv, newspapers, social media (just looking at relegation and playoffs tonight) and was preparing for august in the championship.
    Only at 6 o’clock yesterday when I got a txt from my daughter’s boyfriend and I seen the opening line reading “congratulations”, otherwise I wouldn’t have opened it.
    Dunno how we done it but any suggestion of a curse is surely exorcised now.
    Have my own opinion of who was responsible for our near demise but it will surely be unpopular so let’s move onwards and upwards and put this one behind us.
    So, Jesse lad, and Radz or Orta or 49ers or whoever, let’s be fu ckin having ya, and don’t put your decent supporters through that shyte again.
    MOT.
    Glad to see you back Billy.

As for putting us through it, when HAVEN'T our owners done so?

Good to see you back Billy, that good for nothing Andy never gave us anything on your mental Leeds united issues.
    If you need any meds I have heaps here I can send them at Irish prices lol

My mental health is fine thanks Oz, though being a Leeds supporter puts it to the test.
    I just don’t buy into the Bill Shankly theory.
    As for the meds, you must be sending some to the Rev judging by some of the shyte that he’s been posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    My mental health is fine thanks Oz, though being a Leeds supporter puts it to the test.
    I just don’t buy into the Bill Shankly theory.
    As for the meds, you must be sending some to the Rev judging by some of the shyte that he’s been posting.
    F me that obvious I have to change the way I conduct business

Good to see billy's stopped hiding in the closet

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Good to see billy's stopped hiding in the closet
    Most of us were behind the sofa…

Hope all is well young William and you get to do it all again next year too 😎

Had a coworker die right around the time we clinched staying up. Kind of put it in perspective.

However, that was so intense the last 10 days. One of the things that makes life exciting for that brief moment of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)