+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Ratings vs Grimsby (H)

He does ALWAYS have the cards stacked in his favour but he always cashes in, and pulls the chips towards him from the centre of the table. Barca, Bayern, Citeh, he never let any of them down.

Like Klopp he's been great for English football, and gives more tactical insight in interviews than any active manager I've heard.

Plus he plays ***y football and this season wins the title without a proper centre forward. Imagine that, no proper centre forward (PL legend Aguero) and records 93 points and 99 goals. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    He does ALWAYS have the cards stacked in his favour but he always cashes in, and pulls the chips towards him from the centre of the table. Barca, Bayern, Citeh, he never let any of them down.

Like Klopp he's been great for English football, and gives more tactical insight in interviews than any active manager I've heard.

Plus he plays ***y football and this season wins the title without a proper centre forward. Imagine that, no proper centre forward (PL legend Aguero) and records 93 points and 99 goals. Boom!
    Well not hard to win with the resources to be fair.

He didnt have a CF but he isnt the first as Klopp won a CL/PL without one too as Firmino isnt a striker either.

Klopp is different level to him Dortmund/LFC much bigger effort required to win with them.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Well not hard to win with the resources to be fair.

He didnt have a CF but he isnt the first as Klopp won a CL/PL without one too as Firmino isnt a striker either.

Klopp is different level to him Dortmund/LFC much bigger effort required to win with them.
    I think City’s neighbours have shown that having untold resources doesn’t guarantee success.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I think City’s neighbours have shown that having untold resources doesn’t guarantee success.
    True.

They havent given job to a world class manager since Ferguson though.

Mourinho was a name but on the slide imo.

Ole spent £400m and he was beyond hopeless he spent £85m on a fridge CB who cant move!

Much bigger effort for sure and that's why he's only won 1 Premier League and 2 Bundesliga titles.

Pep's record and trophy cabinet since 2008 is sensational. Would Klopp have won as many titles as Pep with the same resources, maybe? Maybe not. It would be quite the task.

Both are amazing world class managers, both have had huge positive impacts on the football in this country. Personally I like both a lot, and love watching both of their teams play and listening to them speak. The 2-2 draw earlier this season between the two summed their impact and ability up perfectly.

Klopp is my manager of the season whether they win or lose the Champions League final. Chance of a cup treble is amazing. But IMO he's not different level at all. When you have all the Chips and you are at a Monster club in Spain, FC Hollywood in Germany and the Billions of Man Citeh there is huge pressure that comes with it. Bar the CL he's been an absolute Rolls Royce. Will be a sad/bad day when both leave English football.

Klopp wouldnt manage a club like Pep he is a heart on the sleeve manager.

Roy Hodgson would win titles at Bayern id be confident Fullarton would too !!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345