+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockton fee agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Would be a good signing, especially if Smith stops and Grigg signs,that would be the front line sorted.
    Grigg will only sign if others don’t better our offer, think he’s probably trying to get nearer home

If Grigg lives near Coventry then if the rumour about Oxford is true and they can afford him then he will probably end up there.

Can we please not post till these transfers are a done deal.

We sign Grigg will have him & Wood clogging system up then our younger players can't progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Can we please not post till these transfers are a done deal.
    Should be on the thread already up abouttransfer rumours but you know what some are like

Personally think the board is crying out for a RUFC transfer business only thread. Sometimes people, myself included, miss RUFC news because it is buried in pages of other teams. I'm not saying I don't read about others too sometimes because I do but it would be handy to have a thread solely for our club and then a general one.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Would be a good signing, especially if Smith stops and Grigg signs,that would be the front line sorted.
    Forward line would still be crying out for a nippy fox in the box type who can play on the shoulder. A Dicko kinda player.

Personally I would be happy with Smudge, Stockton, Grigg, Forss (if the rumour is at all true) and then a player of the ilk I mentioned. That would give us a much better forward line than last time.

Understandable some posts get missed especially when they end up on 2nd page but there’s also some that can’t be arsed to look past their nose and just post a thread up

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Understandable some posts get missed especially when they end up on 2nd page but there’s also some that can’t be arsed to look past their nose and just post a thread up
    Sometimes I'm just lazy mate and would rather know I'm clicking on a thread with news about us only and not have to skim who Cambridge have signed. Not a big deal but may encourage people to post in that specific thread instead of making new ones as it would be the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Sometimes I'm just lazy mate and would rather know I'm clicking on a thread with news about us only and not have to skim who Cambridge have signed. Not a big deal but may encourage people to post in that specific thread instead of making new ones as it would be the place to go.
    There’s normally an rufc thread up but still get posters putting others up

HensonsPR put this one up but it gets ignored by looks

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38289973

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast