+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grimsby's Sousa

I thought Sousa was a stand out player for Grimsby last night. He was always popping up running with the ball at pace in our half and trying to make something happen. On the night he was doing to us what I wanted a player of ours to do to Grimsby.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Oh, come on, watching him wasn't a patch on watching our faultless playing out from the back.
    Wonderful innit? It's like having a really annoying and persistent itch you can't scratch!

I thought there ginger front man was a handfull, mobile, Dirty,battled hard combative had some decent touches bringing the midfield into play ...not sure about his finishing as I cant recall him having a chance...
    Has some of the attributes maybe our forward line is missing

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I thought there ginger front man was a handfull, mobile, Dirty,battled hard combative had some decent touches bringing the midfield into play ...not sure about his finishing as I cant recall him having a chance...
    Has some of the attributes maybe our forward line is missing
    Ryan Taylor I believe. Getting on at 34, but yes certainly a handful. Their other striker, McAtee, is the one who usually gets the plaudits.

Quite funny seeing Grimsby fans on Twitter having a go at Alan Virgo, accusing him of being pro-Notts on the commentary. According to them, midfielder Ben Fox was head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch and should have been named MOM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12