+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stay or go

Statement released by the supporters trust sums the season up well

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    @WTF11
    Why do you keep talking about WW2??????? Dutch Jews??? Holocaust????? WTF are you talking about????? Are you trying to put words in my mouth that I have never said or even mentioned?????? How do you interpret a statement about corrupt lying media, as support for Putin killing innocent people???? This will make interesting reading!!
    You show me where I said Putin was a good guy or words to that effect and I'll give you $10K, ok? But if you can't, then you give me $10K. Deal? OK? Put up or slink away and read my post, written in good English, properly.
    So, deal or not? $10K! Yes??!!
    Watch as he squirms his way out, trying to save face, desperately looking for the word 'Putin' in my posts, but comes up empty handed.
    I refer to WWII as the events in Ukraine, had the Ukranian army been less effective (and the Russians more competent), would have been a close parallel to those that took place in September 1939. The pretext for the invasion was Russias desire to rid Ukraine of fascists, ironic given that the tactics employed mirror those of Hitler, again a parallel with WWII. Your comments about the media, that they lie about everything, would suggest that you doubt the veracity of what we see, hear, read etc, about what is happening in Ukraine. The commentators of the day poured scorn on early reports from inside Hitlers empire prior to September 1939 of the creation of concentration camps and the rounding up of "undesirables" to be transported for processing, the media on that occasion underplaying the true magnitude of the horrors being perpetrated. And what is happening now, with civilians in Eastern Ukraine being rounded up and transported to part s of Russia they will almost certainly never return from? Another parallel. All reported by the media you so mistrust.

Your statements regarding the media, calling into question all the reports from whatever source which fits your "main stream media" definition, are what prompted me to challenge you. I never suggested you said Putin was "a good guy" (or words to that effect). Read my posts on this matter and find otherwise? I challenged you to justify the statements about the media, to provide evidence that the accounts of what is happening in Ukraine are lies. I note you have decided not to respond to that challenge.

I have no need to squirm, I'll leave that to you.

@ WTF11
    More waffle about WW2 that YOU brought up, not me. And I notice for some reason, you don't seem to want to take up my $10K challenge!!! Now why would that be? Could it be because you went off like a mad rabid lunatic on a subject that I never even mentioned, but your low intellect just 'assumed'. Hope you've learnt your lesson. My $10K offer still stands and the longer you don't take it up, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself. I don't hide from bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    @ WTF11
    More waffle about WW2 that YOU brought up, not me. And I notice for some reason, you don't seem to want to take up my $10K challenge!!! Now why would that be? Could it be because you went off like a mad rabid lunatic on a subject that I never even mentioned, but your low intellect just 'assumed'. Hope you've learnt your lesson. My $10K offer still stands and the longer you don't take it up, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself. I don't hide from bullies.
    I wouldn't be learning anything from you. I'll leave you to your conspiracy theories and whatever else occupies that space between your ears.

How did we end up so off topic and then descent into an argument 🙉

@ WTF11
    Haha...slithering away licking your bruised ego but putting in an attempted face saving comment (failed BTW). Just as we all knew you'd try. Lesson learnt I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    As for Africans, unless you have a big squad... if their any good will be missing for months playing African cup.
    I noticed back in the day, Ferguson did not get many Africans for Scum. Always suspected it was because of the African Cup commitment.
    I think Rodrigo will go because he is not happy. I think Raphinha will go because he wants trophies and big money, which he is entitled with his immense talent. I think Philips will stay because he won't want to upset his routine in a World Cup year. I think that Marsch is setting up Leeds to play a little like Ranieri's Leicester. 4 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders. The difference is Ranieri had 2 of his attackers wide. Marsch likes them narrow like Liverpool with Salah and Mane. This was not to Raphinha's liking. Just like Ranier's Leicester, Leeds press very high, keep it tight without the ball, but not man to man marking like Bielsa. So, who will be the other defensive midfielder with Philip? - not sure. Klich, Forshaw, Koch. Take your pick. So i think all 3 will stay. I also think you might see more of James on the left and Harrison on the right. For variety, I think you will have Summerville. The big question is, in this setup, where does my favorite Leeds player - Stuart Dallas play?

Nice write up cp.

Worried about Harrison staying. Think he is like Alioski. A bigger impact on the club than people thought at the time. Think that The Geordie’s may pursue him hard

Conte has said he wants him too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)