+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bar and grill at NYS?

Bar and grill at NYS?

Rumoured on FB >

Let’s bloody hope this is true and it’s open after game as I couldn’t eat a full meal beforehand with nerves that set in

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Rumoured on FB >

Let’s bloody hope this is true and it’s open after game as I couldn’t eat a full meal beforehand with nerves that set in
    It's an off shoot business, going to be called Olive Oyl's

I grilled a chicken for THREE hours last week ? and it still would not tell me why it crossed the road !

NYS sausage roll burnt on the bottom will do me!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sounds gruesome

I didn’t think they could do food due to the **** caterers they use, so either they’re doing it (so will be ****) or they’ve come to some sort of agreement.

Personally I’d like to see them **** off and get in house caters

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I usually have a pukka but I had a sausage roll once and had to take it back, pastry was soggy at bottom and they (servers behind counter) looked at me like I was talking in a different language. Never had one since.

I must admit last few home games the staff did seem far better than they usually do, must have got sick of all moaning 😂

Mrs G heats up two cornish pasties just before we go to the match. Wrapped in foil they are spot on when we eat them.

Not buying the over priced under/over cooked rubbish sold at the NYS anymore

I'd like to eat & drink at NYS,but it's just too expensive.
    Bluecoats has a beer and a meal for about £6.50.

The baseball stadium here in Seattle has just opened an Amazon Go store on the concourse where as long as you have an account you just walk in, take off the shelves what you want (sandwiches, drinks, snacks) and walk out. Billing is via facial recognition. Wonder if that would work at NYS?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast