+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Maloney or Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    There's no mystery, just give it some thought.
    I do not have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I do not have a clue.
    Well said Islay!
    Could not resist it.😇

I do not have a clue.
    About what? So many things to pick from.

Think Media and Social Media.

I think that Islay and Deeranged are making the same point ie the owners do know what is happening on all the relevant social media outlets and Forums.

And they don't really care

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    And they don't really care
    I think they do care but can't provide answers. Look at what happens on here if there is any form of disagreement. Very rarely do matters get resolved by discussion on forums imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think they do care but can't provide answers. Look at what happens on here if there is any form of disagreement. Very rarely do matters get resolved by discussion on forums imo.
    I have seen zero evidence that anyone on the dfc board cares about the Dundee support.

Plenty evidence to the contrary.

Article in todays Scottish Daily Mail, by Stephen McGowan.

NO ROSS, NO MALONEY....AND A CLUB THAT'S GOING NOWHERE FAST.

A brief summing up of the ongoing problems at DUNDEE FC.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Article in todays Scottish Daily Mail, by Stephen McGowan.

NO ROSS, NO MALONEY....AND A CLUB THAT'S GOING NOWHERE FAST.

A brief summing up of the ongoing problems at DUNDEE FC.
    The vacant manager’s position should have been advertised with a closing date as soon as it was announced that Mark McGhee was not having his contract extended.
    Other clubs are able to do this but seemingly not Dundee Football Club.
    By the time John Nelms announces our next manager the bulk of the players who have been released by other clubs will have been signed by their new club leaving us with what’s left.
    It will be like the January 2022 transfer window all over again.

The vacant manager’s position should have been advertised with a closing date as soon as it was announced that Mark McGhee was not having his contract extended.
    Other clubs are able to do this but seemingly not Dundee Football Club.
    By the time John Nelms announces our next manager the bulk of the players who have been released by other clubs will have been signed by their new club leaving us with what’s left.
    It will be like the January 2022 transfer window all over again.
    You certainly have a penchant for the dramatic.

The transfer window isn't open until 10th June and I'm prepared to believe that, although the club seems to do very little right, they'll have been sniffing about players the same as every other club. Only difference being other clubs' managers will be doing the sniffing and it's our potential next manager's dad that's doing it for us.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)