+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- BBC telling the truth!

Do you want his phone number EP

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    At least Boris and Sir Keir have to earn their right to form a government or the official opposition through a democratic election. The BBC presume to ask questions on our behalf, and exist at our expense, but I don't remember anyone ever electing them to do so.
    Wut? You want broadcasters to be elected? Are they the new Brussels bureaucrats?

I didn't vote for the disgusting sociopath that is Boris Johnson but I still have to live with his mistakes and behaviour. He is a stain on society and to think he holds the role of Prime Minister its quite frankly sickening. Not as sickening as the sycophantic Tory MPs who back him up despite his proven breaking of the laws he held the rest of the country to (I'm sure people who couldn't see their dying loved ones in hospital feel really good about his pathetic, hair tugging self service) but no suprise there. If he had an ounce of honour he would have resigned ages ago but he doesn't. To think people still make excuses for this vile creature is embarrassing for them and society as a whole. When did we stop caring about the most powerful person in the country breaking laws and disgracing himself? It's a national moment of shame that he's allowed to continue serving himself over and over again. Reply with what you want but you know that Boris Johnson is an odious individual not fit for the office he holds and all the mental gymnastics to justify him being that are helping no one but Johnson himself.

Haven't watched BBC News in two years, or anything else on there apart from MOTD occasionally.

What's their take on Pakistan? A nuclear power apparently now on the brink due to western interference.
    A quick look on the BBC website, they seem to have mislaid the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Do you want his phone number EP
    If you've got Boris Johnson's pone number, Id love to have it.

I would give it to you, but I think he's washing his hair tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I would give it to you, but I think he's washing his hair tonight
    Or simply rubbing a balloon against it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I didn't vote for the disgusting sociopath that is Boris Johnson but I still have to live with his mistakes and behaviour. He is a stain on society and to think he holds the role of Prime Minister its quite frankly sickening. Not as sickening as the sycophantic Tory MPs who back him up despite his proven breaking of the laws he held the rest of the country to (I'm sure people who couldn't see their dying loved ones in hospital feel really good about his pathetic, hair tugging self service) but no suprise there. If he had an ounce of honour he would have resigned ages ago but he doesn't. To think people still make excuses for this vile creature is embarrassing for them and society as a whole. When did we stop caring about the most powerful person in the country breaking laws and disgracing himself? It's a national moment of shame that he's allowed to continue serving himself over and over again. Reply with what you want but you know that Boris Johnson is an odious individual not fit for the office he holds and all the mental gymnastics to justify him being that are helping no one but Johnson himself.
    Just about sums up my thoughts perfectly. Unbelievable that he hasn't the decency to quit and that his party the decency to get rid of him!

Going back to the op, the BBC are being driven by government forced cuts to stop services like CBBC and BBC4, two really good channels that have been watched a lot in our house. All because right wing babies can’t face news which isn’t reflected through the prism of their idiotic views like the Sun, Mail and Telegraph. Even so, Kuenssberg acted pretty much as Johnson’s spokeswoman.

They really are going to destroy anything that’s good about this country.

https://news.sky.com/story/bbc-plans...extra-12621895

BFP, that maggot was just too juicy. I bet CBBC is your favourite programme.
    On a serious note, I used to love the BBC, but it has now become so politically biased I hardly watch a programme on there any more.
    Just a bit of balance would be lovely, and reporting the factual news, not their journalists' opinions. Not much to ask for.
    I suggest putting Lineker on a wage more akin to his virtue signalling political views would save the two shows you mention, even though they are not being stopped, just viewed on a different medium.
    Oh yes Kuenssberg, that would be the person that tried to nail Johnson with her Panarama programme. That went well!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast