+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Klopp

Klopp

Official PL manager of the season.

And, actually, fair enough. To get within a goal (at one point) of winning the League after winning both domestic cups and having the chance to win the Champions' League? Hard to argue with, imo.

Eddie Howe is a strong second, for me, but I have no problem with Klopp getting the vote.

I don't like all his moaning but his teams have always played great football, especially this present one.

Howe has done amazing just to be in the shortlist considering what a shower of sh!te we were when he walked in

He wins 2 cups on penalty shoot outs and Pep wins the premier league and Howe totally transforms Newcastle but its the usual klopp love in with awards.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    He wins 2 cups on penalty shoot outs and Pep wins the premier league and Howe totally transforms Newcastle but its the usual klopp love in with awards.
    I also think you need to consider that Howe wasn't here all season -

next year!!!!!!

Fair or not, they’re only going to give this to a manager who’s won something.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    I also think you need to consider that Howe wasn't here all season -

next year!!!!!!
    Yes, when you consider where we have come from and then where the other managers were, if Eddie had been here pre-season with a transfer budget the others had he would have given them all a run for their money

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Agreed.

I don't think he should of won it, feels the standard Klopp love in.

I think Howe should of for what he did, however, it would never happen so I think it should be Pep, who won the prem.

I'm fairly sure that Klopp could get Liverpool relegated and they'd find a way to give him some sort of award.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)