Peterborough United have redeveloped their ground. Its a cracker. But now they need a better one and are planning a new ground somewhere else.

Meanwhile at United, it has been announced that the Newmarket road end is to be knocked down for a new stand.

See the difference.?

The new ceo or whatever hes called says the priority is staying in div 1, with the goal of going higher. Cant really say anything else can he.

Its all nonsense of course, you need money, lots and lots, frees are not going to do it, or dunk or oneill, or taylor, or any number.
Oh, if a good one comes up, hes gone, there is no building the team.

Because the three investors havent got any money. It will be interesting what sort of new stand it will be.

Will it be better than the old one? Will wood be involved, like the old mainstand in the 50s? Will any seats only house people of 5 foot five?, if you have knees, they will jut into someones back?

You cant have hips.

Will it be a terrace, maybe the building firm Georges or whatever, can knock one up for a fiver. They have everywhere else in anglia. Like the one at St Ives.

Will it have a toilet, it may not. If it does, there will only be one. You will have to queue. Will you be able to write a cheque for a cup of tea?, you wont be able to carry enough folding money.

Your view will be restricted. There wont be private boxes, the rich are verboten. The club must stay poor and working class. Oh, and red. Will there be a transgender loo?, there had better be. For the person.

If there is one.

The early years the 1960 to the 1980s were magic, especially the 60s and 70s. I mourn for those times.

My club is dead, football is dead, there is no football anymore. Just bodybuilders trying to play football. Its had my last entrance fee.

Nathan of NYC.