+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: US Gun Laws?

The Yanks simply need to stop the easy availability of obtaining military grade assault weapons. No idea why cannabis is brought into your argument, but you are not being lucid on this topic which is most unlike you.

The gun lobby, the NRA and crackpot Republicans spouting horse$hit is what's frazzling the minds of these nut-jobs...

Attachment 21823

23 killed, most of them children, over 1,000 injured in Manchester, England five years ago. No gun lobby, no NRA, no crackpot Republicans spouting horse$hit here, but,

"Salman Abedi, the Manchester terrorist attacker, smoked cannabis and dropped out of the University of Salford (where he was studying for a business degree)."

You need to do a bit of research mon ami, instead of your typical Lefty knee jerk reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    23 killed, most of them children, over 1,000 injured in Manchester, England five years ago. No gun lobby, no NRA, no crackpot Republicans spouting horse$hit here, but,

"Salman Abedi, the Manchester terrorist attacker, smoked cannabis and dropped out of the University of Salford (where he was studying for a business degree)."

You need to do a bit of research mon ami, instead of your typical Lefty knee jerk reaction.
    I suppose this nonsense came out of the Daily Mail sinkov?

On the other hand, a new Texas decree has allowed gun owners to openly carry a handgun in the state without the need to obtain a licence, background check or training.

By introducing the law, Texas joined nearly two dozen states allowing some form of unregulated handgun possession.

Rifles were already allowed to be carried in public without a licence in Texas, even before the new law was introduced.

The move was supposed to be a part of the Texan Governor's pledge to keep Texas a "bastion of freedom".

Could you imagine the carnage this country would suffer if we allowed whack jobs like Salman Abedi open access to military grade assault weapons?

It is totally incomprehensible to me that a person can go into a Walmart in the US and leave with a rifle and be allowed to be carried it in public without a licence in 2 dozen US states. WTF is wrong with these people?

So you ban the sale of guns, what's to stop the next drug-crazed lunatic running amok with a machete ?
    You could have written this sinkov: "On Tuesday, Mr Gosar tweeted that 19 children and two adults killed by a shooter at Texas’ Robb Elementary School were victims of a “transs-e-xual leftist illegal alien”, according to screenshots of the post seen by HuffPost and Insider.

This was also totally avoidable Sinkov.You can thank your own governments for the Manchester bombing-they indirectly funded it.

"Between 2009 and 2018 there were 288 school shootings in the US, the next highest number was in Mexico where there were eight." Since then the number is well over 400.

The damned gun toting Yankees might just as well send their kids to school with targets strapped on their backs. WTF?

The top of the list in the USA for causes of death of people between 1 and 19 years old is -------- gunshots ---by a long way too.

Some Governor or something like in the state of Texas was pontificating about how sad he was for this incident etc. It turns out that he is campaigning for a loosening of the Gun Laws in Texas! You couldn't make it up. Sinkov's favourite phrase springs to mind.

"I suppose this nonsense came out of the Daily Mail sinkov?"

I had no idea he was a cannabis user BT, I just knew that the overwhelming majority of atrocities are carried out by crackheads and pot smokers, these people are not acting in a sane or rational manner, and are inevitably on something, although the Lefty media always play this aspect of it down, if they report it at all. I like your typically Lefty knee-jerk response to any gun crime, right-wing nut jobs, it always makes me smile.

So not knowing whether he was a user or not, I just googled it out of curiosity, and quelle surprise, he was.

"I suppose this nonsense came out of the Daily Mail sinkov?"

I had no idea he was a cannabis user BT, I just knew that the overwhelming majority of atrocities are carried out by crackheads and pot smokers, these people are not acting in a sane or rational manner, and are inevitably on something, although the Lefty media always play this aspect of it down, if they report it at all. I like your typically Lefty knee-jerk response to any gun crime, right-wing nut jobs, it always makes me smile.

So not knowing whether he was a user or not, I just googled it out of curiosity, and quelle surprise, he was.
    Most of the weed smokers I knew in my youth were too far gone to even think about opening a bottle of Tizer, never mind killing 20 kids with an assault rifle.

I think your moral compass has done one and gone AWOL mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Most of the weed smokers I knew in my youth were too far gone to even think about opening a bottle of Tizer, never mind killing 20 kids with an assault rifle.

I think your moral compass has done one and gone AWOL mon ami.
    BT --you obviously don't watch The First 48 or Homicide Detective on Crime and Investigation. Almost all the cases investigated relate to killers', victims', etc. etc. and their involvement with drugs. Spaced out they may be, however, they always seem to manage to kill people even when they fire seven or eight shots.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)