+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rose tinted spectacles!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    No Grimsby were not the beter side just more lucky, to be fair both teams were crap
    They were the better side IMO, and the opinion of many others. I was gutted when we lost especially in such heart breaking late fashion but didn't for one minute think we were robbed over the 90 or 120 mins.

I dont think they were the better side, they might have had more possession, but had no finishers in there side

Robbed on 80 mins when a clear penelty is not given
    We were robbed over the 90 mins, whwn a team brings a goal keeper up in the dying seconds, it means they have lost, its a last roll of the dice, the fact it came of the goal keeper to set up the goal, is beyond luck, would happen 1 in 20 times
    Robbed again for there second goal, its offside for gods sake

Said many a time there must be a push for VAR in these matches

So we were robbed yet you have done nothing but slag Burchnall off, explain how that works ?

Saying we lost to poor teams isnt an acceptable response as all teams do.

All teams do , but we can not afford to if we want to get out of this division, over a season i reckon a promoted team can lose 8 or 9 matches maximum, its an accumulation that hurts us, losing once to say aldershot is fine, but do it 4 or 5 time and your done

As for Burchnall , Notts were crap as well, owould not have scored at all unless it was from the spot

Burchnall should have seen the game out better, we aere leading 1-0 into the closing stages, and we start sitting deeper and deeper, by the time the 6 mins were added on, we were almost encamped round opur own goal, no wonder a mistake happens

Its easy to say that but who do you appoint as nobody is 100% certain to take us up.

Yeah we sat deep and we couldnt get out much that could be Grimsby were on top most of the game.

I dont recall either keeper making a save of note it was a tight game and we could have had a second pen but for refs dont like giving two no idea why.

He could have bought Rawlinson or DKE on for RR I guess but if we let one in with that sub he'd have got slaughtered.

The reason we didnt win is our full back did a stupid foul he doesnt do that we win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12