+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomings

Maybe we could cherry pick the Burnt Lees and Knaw itch squads... Karma

Strikers Strikers Strikers we need Defenders Defenders Defenders We need Midfielders Midfielders Midfielders If Bamf doesn't look like coming up yeah go for a top striker if he does him and JG is all we need.
    Of course, it will end depending on the outgoings but as it stands we need defenders and mids.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So he better than JG?
    Not better, different (more a kind of Sniffer to Joffys Mick Jones), and a really good signing if we could get him.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    if we fill the team with Championship players, we end up with a Championship team. I would hope our scouting network is wider than that and that we sign players capable of PL standard on a regular basis.
    Taylor at Burnley, provided he can accept that he might get a bit of a "reception" from the folks at ER (At least until he shows how good he is!), v good left back, a world away (in a good way) from Firpo.

Aaronson done deal.
    Can’t be the last night of the transfer window already?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Aaronsenn which is supposed to be almost done and Tyler Adams - good player but slightly injury prone (should fit right in)

They would be a very good start if true and they happen.
    Brenden Aaronson, the "Medford Messi" is a striker or number 10 not exactly sure thats considered a midfielder. Can play wide too.7 Grew up 10 min (in Medford) from where I live. Showed great potential and talent since a very young age. He is the real deal. The brother of someone who coached him, told me he is really good, different class from the usual American player. I have even heard through the american gossip line that Leeds are interested in Christian Pulisic, another American. He is not that happy anymore at Chelsea because of the Abramovich mess. But maybe too rich for us though.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Been linked with two US midfielders

Aaronsenn which is supposed to be almost done and Tyler Adams - good player but slightly injury prone (should fit right in)

They would be a very good start if true and they happen.
    Sorry Hopey I guess, number 10 is considered attacking midfielder. Technically that is correct i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Sorry Hopey I guess, number 10 is considered attacking midfielder. Technically that is correct i guess.
    Hehe no probs 🤟

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Brenden Aaronson, the "Medford Messi" is a striker or number 10 not exactly sure thats considered a midfielder. Can play wide too.7 Grew up 10 min (in Medford) from where I live. Showed great potential and talent since a very young age. He is the real deal. The brother of someone who coached him, told me he is really good, different class from the usual American player. I have even heard through the american gossip line that Leeds are interested in Christian Pulisic, another American. He is not that happy anymore at Chelsea because of the Abramovich mess. But maybe too rich for us though.
    Pulisic performed well in the few games I've seen of Chelseas season, but as you say, meeting his wage demands might not be possible.

Miniminho is another rumour, not prolific, but after being sidelined at 'Pool he may want to prove a point.

His younger brother Paxton is supposed to be good too - maybe would help having is brother around.

Fulham left back is American and decent too

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)